Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i HATE cardio, substitutes (calisthenics etc) please?

blood_drinker

Look , I cant get to the gym on time for school (it opens too late) so Im forced to do cardio of some sort inside the house.
And no, outside right now its too cold in the mornings for my liking.

So what could I do to replace 45 mins cardio?
20 mins calisthenics? eg. sets of 60 pushups, some crunches, some tricep exercises (you know those that you just put a chair and hold on to a table, and lower yourself then up again) something like that?

Calisthenics id much rather do.
Is this cool?

If so, how much, and what intensity?
Do I eat 60 mins later just like after cardio, or IMMEDIATELY after just like if I were lifting weights?

Peace

if you want to get ripped you have to do cardio, suck it up. just do it first thing in the morning (before breakfast) and get it over with.

Stairs! Climb stairs until your neighbors hate you. Run up and down. Take two at a time! If you don't have stars in your building, go find a building to climb in.
What arrond. do you live in?

------------------
It's not funny, like on TV, and it's not smart, like it is in books.

17th. No I got stairs.
But in the morning man?
LOL whatever ill give it a try.
How many minutes? 45 mins of going up stairs?

Cardio in the am with no food in your stomach burns fat really well. Running stadium steps were a time-honored training technique before they made StairMasters.

Cardio in the am with no food in your stomach burns fat really well. Running stadium steps were a time-honored training technique before they made StairMasters.

Top Bottom