Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im Shrinking on CKD

Harry Nuts

Ive been on CKD for almost three weeks now.When I started i weighed 198 with 15% b/f.Its been three weeks and I weigh like 182 with 14% b/f now.Ive been goin 500 below maintanence with the calories(80% fat/20% protein).Ive been using one of those electronic handheld bodyfat analyzers to measure.I think these electronic scales are bull shit.I dropped 16 pounds,followed the CKD diet properly,and I look very lean with good signs of a six-pack and I only lost 1% of b/f.My weight training is excellent also.Could it be that this electronic b/f analyzer is reading all the fat im eating in addition to my own b/f since I eat 80% fat.I havent tried the caliper yet but im going to purchase one very soon.What do you guys think of this electronic analyzer vs. caliper.What should I do?Ty for any advice

I've heard that the Eletronic ones are finicky they get thrown off by alot of things one of the major ones being water. Did you lose any strength? Did you take the readings as rougly the same time of the week and day? I.e monday morning. Carb loading effects the weight quite a bit, and interesting fact a person can hold 7Ibs worth of food (counting stomach intestinal track, SHIT ect..) Just started my CKD most of my knowledge is based off of lyles articles. He found that even a shitty pair or calipers are at least consistant, not quite accurate but consistant which shows the results over time better.

I take areading once a week.Havent tried caliper though.I dont know how to use it.Could i do it on myself?Maybe CKD isnt for me.I dont think my body likes to use fat for energy although i was in ketosis.I think I had better results going on a normal 40/30/30 diet with 500 above maintanence and 5 days a week cardio.Ill probably stop CKD this saturday and then sunday start bulking up.I think ive lost some hard earned muscle thanks to lyle mcdonalds theory LOL.I dont have a problem gaining weight so ill be back up to at least 195 in two weeks.At least I tried CKD.Just wanted to see if it worked for me.Ill just turn into a fat pig,maybe get up to 210 hopefully then do a few cycles of DNP.I hear you can burn a pound a day and it also has a protein sparing effect.I know its dangerous but fuck it.People drink,smoke and do all kinds of shit.At least ill be doing it to benefit myself.Hopefully it doesnt kill me LOL.

Top Bottom