Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH A DR. THAT WILL PRESCRIBE GH OR A/S

J.BLAZE

CAN ANYONE HELP ME I HAVE A COUSIN THAT I STARTED ON A CYCLE AND IS DOING ALOT BETTER I KNOW THERE ARE DR THAT WILL PRESCRIBE IT AND GH BUT I WAS WONDURING IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A DOCTOR ON LINE THAT WILL. THANKS GUYS

Anyone use newhopemed yet? If so how did it go? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mav

I have tried calling New Hope Med but so far they have not returned my call

Its funny, I see this post a lot and I don't understand why people are asking this question.

THese days ANY M.D. who is competent (let me underscore competent) to treat HIV, is going to have in his or her arsenal testosterone and perhaps growth hormone. That is to say if your M.D. cant' or wont prescribe steroids when it is needed, the he or she isn't competent to treat HIV.

Maybe you live in a region that has no M.D. that have any experience in HIV, but then if you are really sick, you need to perhaps move to an area where you can find competent treatment.

And then no M.D. is going to prescribe steroids to someone who calls up and says he has a cousin who's sick who needs them to get better. Any M.D. who would prescribe medications to an HIV patient without seeing the patient is incompetent.

[This message has been edited by komododragon (edited June 20, 2000).]

LET ME RESPOND TO THE NEW HOPE MED QUESTION ,I MYSELF HAVE USED THEM WITH GREAT SUCCESS I DO NOT HAVE AIDS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT ,HOWEVER I DO NOT MIND SPENDING THE EXTRA CASH AND IT IS NOT CHEAP DEPENDING ON WHAT DR,SCRUGGS GIVES YOU ..HOWEVER LET ME POINT OUT A COUPLE OF THINGS HERE...MOST LIFTERS WHO USE THESE BOARDS DONT HAVE A VERY BIG BUDGET ,SO THEY HAVE TO RESORT TO OVERSEAS MAIL ORDER OR THE LOCAL GYM LOSSER WHO KNOWS NOTHING AT ALL ,AND YOU USUALLY GET RIPPED OFF....AT LEAST WITH NEW HOPE THEY REQIURE A BLOOD TEST BEFORE YOU START AND ABOUT TWO TO THREE WEEKS INTO THE CYCLE ,YOU ARE ALWAYS MONTORED WHAT IS THAT WORTH TO YOU ??????IF YOUR GOING TO DO GEAT AT LEAST DO IT RIGHT AVERAGE COST IS ABOUT 450..00 TO 500.00 A MONTH FOR SUPPLIES GH IS 11.50 AN I,U, GOOD LUCK ......

Top Bottom