Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a very late start on Eating today what to do

Enock

I got a very very late start on eating today, first I woke up late 11:30am. Then I hit the net to check these forums ect.. (how many of you check these things at least 5 times a day?) Now I was planning on going running at 12:00 was tired and decided I'd start running at 12:15 to 12:30 (just a metab jolt) as I wasn't nearly done reading what I wanted to on the net so after that I would eat umm I guess it would be breakfast. Thing is I got caught up talking to one of my friends online. It was 12:45 by the time I realized it. I had an appointment to tutor a lady on her computer at 1:30 thing is she lived an hour away and I still had to change ect.. so I rushed out at 1 and got there by 2 taught her for 2 hours and drove home, I had to pick up ketosticks (since I just started a keto diet about 3 days ago and was damn curious) that ended up delaying my arrival to home till 5:30. I immediatly downed a slice of spam (180caltotal/150fat/rest protein) Went and check tried the sticks (tested negative, but I believe it was from testing error) anyway I went back and cooked up 3 eggs (70caltotal/40fromfat) Now I didn't want to eat everything at once I wanted to stream the food intake not eat it all at once. bottom line is, its 10:44pm I want to goto sleep by 1:30 so about 2:30 hours from now. So far I only took in 1030total/730offat. I usually take in 2,000 calories while cutting. So I need about 1000 more thing is I'll only have abotu 2hrs to digest it. I was only able to find the time to do about 1mi of running. I also didn't hit the weights (was supposed to be leg day well guess leg day is tommorrow now) So now what eat all 1,000 now so I have 2hrs? say fuck it cut down to 1500? stream the 2,000 stream the 1,500? eat upto 1500 now to give it a couple hours ahhh so mancy choices.

Also I don't feel hungary, now this could be because A: I'm kinda in starvation mode (I was mad hungary when I got home though)
B: Keto supposedly numbs it

thoughts? Suggestions?

Top Bottom