Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alpha lipoic acid work?

ccorah

is alpha lipoic acid worth taking? anyone try it and notice results? what dose? is it benificial to take after you screw up and eat to many carbs (splurg)?

It take it because I read in Bill Phillips "Supplement Review" book that 400 mgs (spaced out threw out the day, can aid fat loss during low carb diets. It sends glucose from your blood to your muscles which helps eliminate that flat look during low carb diets. If your blood sugar stays low it's easier to stay in ketosis. I found it helped a little, but I also took it with clen so it's hard to say what worked.

------------------
"It's like mind over matter. If you don't mind... IT DON'T MATTER"
-John Gotti, when asked how he felt about his life sentence

bullie.gif

My web site...
http://www.geocities.com/richmaffei/pages/home.html

I read an article recently that stated, Alpha lipoic acid only regulated blood sugar and spiked insulin levels...in people with diabetes....and that test done on normal body systems, showed no change. It does however allow more blood into the mucles for a better pump...increases vascularity....and is one of the strongest antioxidants.....so its not totally useless.

personally i love ALA especially when cutting. I read articles that it can make you hypoglycemic, and this i believe is true. At times after a meal i'll take 200mg and i'll feel hungry again much faster, that means it's working. I heard L-glutamine also makes you hypoglycemic. But anyways, ALA will help you reach ketosis a lot faster, and since it shuttles carbs into muscle it can help you preserve muscle while cutting. It' one of the greatest supplements.

Top Bottom