Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Bottom line on Diet!

Steelheart

If you want to lose fat and retain muscle, it's really fairly simple. Eat 1-1.5+ grams per pound of LBM of high quality protein, reduce carb intake to 0.8 gram per pound of LBM of complex only carbs, and add in 2-3 tablespoons of flax oil a day. Spread your intake over 5-6 meals per day and try to eat most of your carbs early in the day and immediately following your workout. Take a good multi vitamin, train with weight three days per week and do cardio as little as possible and as needed. Presto- chango bodyfat is reduced and muscle mass is increased or at least maintained

------------------
http://bodybuildinginfo.cjb.net
canadian_indian_md_wht.gif

Good stuff Steelheart. I'm bumping this for A-Bomb, though in his case I will add that if you're extremely active, and you career may depend on your performance, then you could increase your intake to 2g protein and 1g carb per pound. Otherwise what Steelheart said is a good place to start.

Originally posted by MS:
Good stuff Steelheart. I'm bumping this for A-Bomb, though in his case I will add that if you're extremely active, and you career may depend on your performance, then you could increase your intake to 2g protein and 1g carb per pound. Otherwise what Steelheart said is a good place to start.

A-Bomb trains 2-3 times a day, and he is on gear so he would definetly need lots of calories. He would still be losing fat.

Sounds great, but for me at 114 pounds with 23%bf ie 88lbs lean mass, that would equate to only 132g protein (max) and 70g carbs daily. Which is only about 800 cals. I think I would lose fat and muscle and most of everything else if I lived on that small amount. Or am I misinterpreting the formula?!?!

Steelheart, I was going to ask you the same thing, hehehe. You sounded like Lyle McDonald when he outlined a similar diet plan using the help from Will Brink. Really folks, it is as easy as that, or at least it is very effective for most until you get into single dgits.
MR. BMJ

Top Bottom