Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine, what happens once you're off the stuff

I was on for 2.5 months and when I came off I didnt really notice any change, but I also tapered it for the last week and a half.

[This message has been edited by Stiffler (edited April 06, 2001).]

Raggio, it will just drop body fat, has nothing to do with building muscle. It will get you cut, but wont help your swimming.

YOU GOTTA COME OFF SOMETIME

I was on for more than 6 months with great results, although my calorie intake got so low due to the appetite suppression from the stack. My BMR must have been very low, like 1500/ cals per day and at 235 thats f' in low. I felt like shit, very sluggish and didn't want to do much but sit around and watch TV, training was hard. I'd have to drink a lot of coffee to get any kind of motivation. But after a couple months I was back to normal. Thats the price you pay for looking good I guess.

There are no long term health risks associated with Ephedra use, but than again its a fairly new drug in the bodybuilding world. It has been used for hundreds of years in the Far East before it came to the US, but I doubt they used the high amount that people use in the States.

THE BEEF

Top Bottom