Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet - Eat big Lot of cardio working better than lowering food intake.

Enock

I've recently increased my calorie intake and increased my cardio work. It seems for me atleast that alot of eating + alot of cardio does better than slightly below maintance eating and medium cardio. One explanation might be that I have actually been taking in too few calories in the past, not on all days but at least on a few. Either way it seems to be helping me maintain/grow muscle and at the same time lean up.

I do about 20 minutes of cardio a day in the morning and train later in the afternoon. Then later at night around 10pm or later. I start burst cardio I run around my block at top speed then go back in, (very small block) I do it periodically sometimes every hour before I go to bed or every 1/2 hr before I sleep. (I believe I caught my bros cold because I had been doing it without a shirt in the cold, I had figured I was out there so little and generated alot of heat with the intensity but I guess it brought my immune system down and I caught his cold.

Since I'm on of those people who constantly feel the need to workout (love the feel, put me ina good mood)I think this helps alot, I think because I was expending so much energy even though I was close to maintance my body hit starvation mode simply because it new I was going to be burning later.

I have a few problems though pertaining to leg workouts.

They totally screw me up, I don't want to get skinny ass legs and I love squats ect.. because how they improve my jumping height ect.. but they leave my legs sore for days I'm talking needing to walk funny ect.. I can't really do cardio since most cardio is linked through the legs, (sometimes I do the embarassing shadow box thing in my home when my legs are so sore). Also Dirtbiking Season starts in 24 days in my area, I live withing 30 seconds on a 100+mile dam trail area (for Connecticut thats huge) so I tend to go a real lot the problem is if I train legs they will be too sore to really go safely, I didn't have this problem since I jsut recently go serious about training and even more recently started to seriously incorporate legs. Is the soreness always going to be this bad? Any Ideas what to do being all the things legs prevent me from doing but yet I don't want to neglect them whats a bro to do.

18yrs 166Ibs (currently cutting and gaining thank god for teenage hormones with emphasis on cutting)

Hey. When I get a really good leg workout, I have serious trouble walking for a few days too (sometimes like 4 damn days). It does get a bit better with time though. My advice is to keep going hard with your legs and though the soreness out. A little delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) means you're growing.

Top Bottom