Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone please help?

Skrilla2

I've been working my abs very hard I've been doing 4-500 crunches a day everyday. I have a machine in my basement to do crunches on and I'm wondering what the best way to do them is I've been doing them like this I come up and touch my right elbow to my left knee and vice versa is this the best way? also is it safe to do abs everyday?? thanks for viewing this

That sounds alright but to get the total effect of ABS you need to do cardio. Cause you might not even be able to see your new six pack if there covered in a layer of fat. So my point is what your doing is probably workin fine, and i assume your asking cause you see no results or not what you want. So do lightly weighted situps with less reps along with cardio. And i even think EOD is ok.

jay said it right! cardio is very important, you cant target one area with wieghts for fat loss, the muscle will grow but it takes cardio to burn fat.....

I am a firm believer in straight roman chair sit ups...just my opinion.

A fat opinion I should say, lol

B True

Top Bottom