Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormone and Bioavailability

BigMack

Does anyone know the bioavailability of Andro. Finaplix is 20% oral, 80% transdermal, and 100% injection. Is it the same for Andro? If I used DMSO with powder 19nor4diol would this increase its bioavailability? Thanks

I think they're all a crock of sh*t, bro, but I'll be open to any keen insight into this question...anyone???

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

I am in touch with a guy who's friend is trying it the DMSO way. Ill keep you posted. Orally Androstenedione's bioavailability is only 5.16% and Androstenediol's is 15%!!!!!! No wonder these supplements suck ass!

I tried a cyclonordiol powder that you mixed up into a nasal spray and shot throughout the day. I don't know if it was the placebo effect or what, but I seemed to be making gains...
As for the answer to your question, email me and I'll give you Patrick Arnold's email address.

-Stew

Top Bottom