Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please say a prayer for me

HelmsmaN

I am fighting back the tears as I write this.

My father had a massive stroke a week ago. He passed away yesterday 20 minutes after a beautiful sunset. The sky was still pink. He was surrounded by his wife, remaining children, and three nieces. I sat with him during his final hours, touching him, talking to him, and reminiscing with one of my cousins, who was like a sister to him. He went very peacefully. I did not feel his last breath, but after a period of no breathing rhythms I checked for his pulse, and announced to my family that he had finally passed. He was a great man that touched many lives. His legacy lives on. Services are being planned for some time next week. His ashes will be spread on the Pacific Ocean.

Please take a moment to consider the ones you love. You never know when will be the last time that you will be able to hear their voice or touch their warm hand. Give them a call on the phone a.s.a.p. and tell them that you love them, or- give them a special hug and tell them that you love them when you or they arrive home.

Than you for your consideration and prayers.

HelmsmaN

My Father is the best friend I have in this entire world.Without him I would be lost.My heart bleeds for you Iron Brother.A prayer goes out for you...

My thoughts are with you and your family...live each day like it's the last!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

i feel your pain. Only time will help.
Take good care for your family.

------------------
Jeff

Don't look back, life is too short

Top Bottom