Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

decanandrolen 200

Perry

i picked some up from a usually VERY reliable source. however, the exp. date dosent match those at ausvet.com, an no hologram on the bottle top. anybody run into this??

I found this on a search. Mine has red tops too, so sounds the same. I'd really like to know whats in it cause I already got test, and i dont wanna end up doing 8 or 900mg a week! Anyone Please ???
(Jay287 posted December 12, 2000 03:31 AM Staff Use Only: IP: Logged
Amateur Bodybuilder Posts: 198 From:Long Island New York USA Registered: Oct 2000 Quick question since I am not sure when I'll be back here...anyone know of Decanandrolen 200? I looked it up on AUSVET.com and the lot numbers match but the expir do not. Also this stuff has a red top instead of blue. I tasted it and it makes my tongue numb but not as numb as other decas...any ideas?)

All of denkalls product have a hologram as a security precaution. At the least the exp dates should match. I'd be very leary of that trusted source...

------------------
myersani.gif

tell your source that you want your cash back..........cause i think its bunk and that he burnt you.

thanks guys, i appreciate the input. there may be something here, but not what i want. and i will ask for my $ back!

Top Bottom