Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about tapering???

Curious II

O.k. I would like to know the reasoning behind tapering D-bol in a typical cycle. Say a test/D-bol cycle. I have tapered mine in the past when I have done it and I believed the reason to be because you don't want to quit cold turkey. If you were taking D-bol by itself then this would make sense to me...you would taper in order to give your body a chance to start producing it's own test again and minimize losses by going from having a body full of juice to a body full of nothing. That's what the tapering is for right?...because the only "adjusting" your body does to the chemical is stop producing test of its own. Or is there also a chemical dependance that the body creates so that if you suddenly remove the chemical from your body then it "crashes" like as if on heroin or something. But my question is...what is the point of tapering it if you are also injecting synthetic testosterone in your body? You test production isn't going to start to recover when you taper off the d-bol because now your injectible test is starting to kick in full blast and your test production is going to continue to dwindle. What have you achieved by tapering? If you have avoided a crash, then a crash of what? This is what I don't understand. I personally will continue to taper unless someone can give me a reason why not to. But I would like to know what the reason is.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

If you're stopping a drug mid cycle while you continue on others then there is no need at all to taper. As you said your body still is receiving test/anabolics/androgens from the other drugs and crashing isn't a problem.

------------------
e2.jpg

i actually taper dbol up. i run the 6th week at 60mg/dy, then quit, becase i continue the test to week 10

------------------
diver3.gif

Why do these people keep tapering their d-bol in these d-bol/test/whatever cycles then? Are they just misinformed? I won't be doing this anymore being that obviously there is no point to it and seems that you would just be wasting your drugs once you lower your dose down.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

If you;re doing for example a d-bol/deca/sust cycle, with d-bol from weeks 1-4, don't taper it.

You're only taking the d-bol to increase your test levels until the sust kicks in.

Matt

I taper my dbol down because I don't want the increased side effects. Personal preference for me. Too high a dose of dbol for 4 weeks really strains my body. I still get good gains going high for two weeks then tapering for two weeks. This is of course stacking it with something. But thats me.

------------------
Get Juiced and Stay Loyal

Top Bottom