Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar questions.

bb4424

So far everything I have read about this AS is very positive. The only questions that I cannot get solid answers for are as follows:

1) When should I take it? I will be taking 25mg/day.
2)How long should a cycle be?
3) How long until I will feel strength gains?

I have 520 2.5 mg pills. So i am looking at about 50 days. Do I need more?

Lastly this is coming on the heals of a 400 Deca week for 8 weeks and 400 Primo a week for 3 weeks. The primo will run with anavar for 5 weeks then anavar till it runs out then clen for two weeks.

Thanks.

Bro you're gonna need more than 25mg/day. Minimum 40mg/day. Take them throughout the day. Not sure about when they kick in, never tried em. I'd say give em a week or so.

------------------
Get Juiced and Stay Loyal

I take them at 8AM and 5PM because they are hard for me to sleep on. You will feel them in 5-7 days. You'll be adding plates to the bar and you'll be noticeably harder in about 3 weeks. 7 1/2 weeks will be a good start. I would get more just to cover 8 weeks.

I'm looking at doing 50mgs to 75mgs a day for 8 weeks. Should this be sufficent alone with a few other things I have on hand.

wood2fan

as Ulter say you would want to split your daily dose taking 2-3x day as the half life of anavar is roughly 8 hours. I also agree that 25mg is not good dose for man.

good luck to you

Spilt up the dosing throughout the day. Some can get away with lower doses and obtain good results, while others prefer 50-60mg a day. You get results fairly fast with Anavar.

Top Bottom