Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norma Deca

Dutch windmill

Hi There, I just received some amps of Norma Deca and I'm getting a little confused. On a German site there were a couple of pics where fake and legit norma's were compared the fakes had nandrolone Dacanoate on the vial and the legit had Nandrolone Decanoate on the vial. On the other sites (like the ironroom and here on elite) there are scans of the Legit? Norma and the writing on the vials all say Nandrolone Dacanoate who can help me out? Thanks and greetings from Holland

The color of the cap is silver and the dat and lotnr. are stamped in the box and not stamped with ink. The fluid in the vial is kind off yellowish. It really looks legit.

You're fine. The Normas you describe pass all of the tests. There has been some confusion about the misspelling on some of the vials. This has been looked into and the folks at Norma have confirmed that some of the vials had the misspelling. The legit Nornmas will feature:
shiny caps.
clear vial that is about half full.
yellow tinted solution.
lot and expiry stamped on the label in black ink.
rounded corners on the label.

If your vials have these features, I'd say you're good to go.

Thanks mate. I could not wait anylonger so I opened one and tasted it.. And I can tell you it tasted like hell. My tongue was numb and tingling. So I'm gonna take it next week

what was the site that compared the fake and real normas? I have some I was worried about too.. Check out my post to see if your lot# matches up with mine...

------------------
Primobolan.........The other steroid!

I saw that link as well bro, I am real confused with this norma thing myself, I have not had the vials with the wrong spelling but I still some how feel that the normas we can get in the uk are not legit, albeit they may be a good fake, I am still uncomfortable with them, I think the only way I would be satisfied is if I got them from a greek pharmacy in person. The link also showed the boxes, which had the exp and lot stamped in, and not printed on in black, what did you think of that ??
Let me know if you get any where with this. Regards bbigman2000...

Ip put the package and the label of the amp on the scanner to let you guys know what my Norma looks like. What do you think?

Last edited:
Top Bottom