Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

baseball experts

powerhouse21

one of my good freinds coaches a baseball team and he ask me if i knew any exercises or drills to increase bat speed ,any ideas
thanks in advance
zuess

I PLAY COLLEGE BASEALL AND WILL PLAY PRO THIS SUMMER....THE 2 MOST IMPORTANT STRENGTH THINGS FOR A ASEBALL PLAYER TO SWING A BAT IS THE CORE MUSCLES....I.E.ABS, LOWER ACK AND LEGS...THESE PRODUCE THE POWER IN YOUR SWING. THE 2ND IS FROM THE MODDLE BICEP DOWN TO YOUR WRISTS...ALLOWING THE BAT TO SNAP THROUGH THE ZONE CREATING BACKSPIN. FOR ANYMORE INFO E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

------------------
"GET HUGE AND DROP BOMBS"

BONERS ARE FUN FOR GIRLS TO SIT ON!!

Hey bro, I play on a professional slow pitch softball team where a lot of the guys at this level hit softballs a greater distance than most can hit a baseball, including the pros. Hitting a slow pitched softball 425+ feet consistantly is solely dependant on batspeed. While strength is somewhat important, it is not everything. Developing a truely rotational swing is the key. Generating torque with the hips is a must.

www.batspeed.com is a great website, and preaches the right fundamentals.

www.hitting.com is also decent.

Good luck.

Top Bottom