Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Human Growth Hormon for Lipodystrophy

B

BEAR

Has anyone tried HGH for Lipo. My doctor is offering it to me? Has anyone found it to me effective?

HGH is useful for reducing the visceral fat accumulation (Crix belly), but if you have peripheral fat loss along with it, HGH will make that worse. For some lower cost alternatives to HGH, see the following link and read especially the section on Metformin, which is gaining popularity as a therapy for lipodystrophy.
http://www.medibolics.com/lipodystrophy2.htm

Email me directly if you need pointers to more helpful info.

CH

[This message has been edited by Cton Haul (edited December 26, 2000).]

With what? Lipo, or HGH? Actually I have lipoatrophy, and I am one ripped m.f.!

Seriously, I just read a lot . In fact the latest issue of Poz magazine is reporting on recent studies that show good results from Serostim using lower doses...4mg every other day with much reduced side effects.

Also reporting a study that showed significant decreases in belly fat after 7 to 18 weeks of NIACIN 1000mg three times a day. Also achieved lower cholesterol on this regimen. One caution: the dose must be ramped up to avoid excessive flushing associated with niacin.

Originally posted by Bear:
Has anyone tried HGH for Lipo. My doctor is offering it to me? Has anyone found it to me effective?

I started using 6mg in January and my muscles and hand tendons/joints started freezing up. I moved down to 3mg/day and have been fine. I am taking it to relieve lipodystrophy, but I haven't really been able to see any effects yet. I've been on it for 10-12 wks now.

What I really want to do is start stacking decca and Dbol like I have been reading on these boards. I haven't gotten the nerve up to ask my doctor to start a bb steroid stacking program. He let me go on 200mg decca/2wks for a few months and I never felt better. He didn't want me to go on continued usage.

The decca I did use seems to have shut down my own testosterone production. So I now I use the gel and really don't feel any push off of it the way I did off the small amount of Decca I used last year.

Top Bottom