Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIV Poz Girl Looking for a new way

millgirl

A few years ago, this guy I slept with failed to mention his staus and passed on his virus to me. Anway, then I was 27, now Im 30. I feel okay, Im not sick or anything like that, but I do notice a differnt in my energy level mainly and my muscle mass is not nearly as good. I am asymptomatic, meaning I do not have AIDS and hope I never do. HIV has a way of robbing you of energy, blood cells and muscle mass. They say that HIV hates muscle mass and cannot hardly live in its presence. It was not until last night that I got this wild hair to try roids out. I have had NO eneregy and do not work out, nor have I since all this happened. It was too depressing. I did drink a lot after I found out, which now I have stopped totally. I want to preserve my health, I want my energy and mucsle mass back. II am no where near where I could be, and I know in no time at all I would build up in a few weeks of using roids, but I dont know the first thing about them! I hate needles, but could manage if it were absolutley necessary. Which brands are good orally? How many weeks do you have to take them. I am 5`2``, weigh 120, so I do need to lose some fat, not too much, but some. I can get by with some on me because Im very busty for my height 38 DDD. I just want some help and some insight, on where to shop and how to get this ball moving. I want to do something quick. Im in the Houston area. I dont know if there are any good doctors in my area, or if you have to use other means. It seems to be the case. I just want to feel good, and look good. I have to fight this thing(HIV). I was also wondering about cycles, weeks of usage, and how much of what(?) brand to take? Deca is what one guy told me to take. I have been going to a site also called SORRY CAN'Y PUT THAT NAME UP HERE Board. They have been somewhat helpful, and that is how I came across to this site. Look , Im not looking to compete in body building, I do want to lose this fat and maybe rip up my stomac and buiold my legs up somewhat. HELP!

------------------
Millgirl
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by E2 (edited April 27, 2000).]

Normally I do not answer on this board..but after reading thru your post..you might want to try working out first..prior to trying any gear. Work on your nutrition first...your lifting routine...and maybe see if you can keep lifting without losing interest. Using gear will only help if you are dedicated.

millgirl,

i too am from houston but am investigating steroids myself so i can't really help you as far as procuring them goes.

what i can tell you is to come to this site often and read the anabolics message board frequently. there is a lot of information there about safety and side affects and other stuff you should know before you get into it.

have you talked to your doctor about legitimately prescribing you some stuff to keep your strength up? i think that might be the avenue i would investigate first...

Matagorda? That is a pretty rough place for a young girl such as myself to go. I dont know about that. Cheaper to shop at home. I have heard things about being stopped at the border . I would hate to drive myself all the way to Mexico just to go to a mexican jail.

DO you have any type of medical coverage?

With your situation you may be able to get a doc give you the quality american juice.

THis is going to sound real shallow, but I would really like to see a pic of you. Most of us that post our pics at one time or another fuss the face out so people do not recognize you, but that is kind of dumb, because you can look at the body many times and Identify a person.

Millgirl, have you been to BodyPositive?? They are on Montrose next to Kroger. Though I'm negative, I'm aware that they are doing a study with AS on their positive clients. I work out there on Wed morning with a very good trainer. Email me and I'll give you more info.

Top Bottom