Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimFlame spot reduction fat burner.

Anyone else having problems with bottles clogging?

Take the top off and submerge in hot water, then after 10 min squirt the hot water through the pump until it comes out easily. That should fix the issue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Take the top off and submerge in hot water, then after 10 min squirt the hot water through the pump until it comes out easily. That should fix the issue

If you add a couple of drops of dish washing soap, even better. Just be sure to spray it thoroughly.

We are currently working on a new pump - we are looking at a trigger mechanism that will be high-flow and very robust. We will let you guys know how this develops.

-BRR

Just got some yohimflame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am currently sitting at 18-20%bf and using GW would adding yohimflame add any benefit at my current body fat level. Also are there any risks of running it at this high of a bf%? Like applying it on to large of an area and causing to much fat breakdown?

I am currently sitting at 18-20%bf and using GW would adding yohimflame add any benefit at my current body fat level. Also are there any risks of running it at this high of a bf%? Like applying it on to large of an area and causing to much fat breakdown?

Nope.. you are good to go bro

These bottles are really awful...all the tips people have given do not really work at all. I bought a bunch of bottles during the bogo and now I'm stuck with 6 bottles that don't work.

These bottles are really awful...all the tips people have given do not really work at all. I bought a bunch of bottles during the bogo and now I'm stuck with 6 bottles that don't work.

Just unscrew the fucking cap and pour some on the problem area and rub around with your hand. Simple it's what I do.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom