Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF why can't I gain weight on tren

H

HighIntensity

no flames, I am well researched in a variety of areas dealing with diet, training and anabolics...plus as a PT I have the education

but ill tell you guys it does not add up

Now of course tren is more a cut drug, so I never expected huge weight gains from 1 cc OED but I calculated that while on a high protein 5000 to 6000 cals a day diet I would gain at least 5-7 pounds of lean muscle in 10 weeks of running my tren.

I eat a variety of different protien from whole foods, included are fish, beef, chicken, tuna, eggs, nuts, dairy ect. also I get plenty of carbs and drink about 8-10 glasses of milk a day...

I have cut down my cardio to about 2 hours a week and train 5 days upperbody one day legs

overall I look fine, more vascular, harder, probley sitting at 7% BF but my weight keeps droping weighed in at 184 tday down about 6 pounds

is this because of the fat burner properties of tren, or maybe water loss...im still drinking half a gallon of water a day

I have heard others with similiar weight loss on tren but my god how much can I eat....

anythoughts

more info..

You state 1 ml eod, how many mg/ml? Also what is your routine like?? Do you do 15-20 reps with lighter weight or do you do 3-5 w/ heavy weight? How many exercise per muscle group and how many sets/reps per exercise?

There's alot more info needed; I made some very good gains on 75 mg/ed tren, all weights went up and my B.W. went up @17 lbs with BF% dropping.

Fill in the blanks Bro'

light weights :)

thought I said I knew what i was doing

if you want to see my workout its on the training board, it is a highly intense 6 days a week 2 bodypart split based on a pre-comp. program Arnold used.

Some will scream OVERTRAINING when looking at it, but it is well designed and takes maybe an hour at most to finish.

It incorprets dinasour training, isolation, highintensity supersets and exercises to strengthen the stabalizer muscles.

1cc would = 75 mgs eod split between the glutes and quads

one theory of mine is that I am at school, so the only time I really eat is at the cafe...which means 2 bulked meals throughout the day...so I think the absorbtion rate even with ALA is not as good as if it were spaced out in 5-7 smaller meals....

thus im going to steal food and eat it through the day

At 7% bodyfat you are going to have a hard time gaining anything. I mean that is super lean. I was always told fat is easier to turn into muscle than starting from scratch. Try being on it and having a limited diet. You want to talk about torture. I am as hunger as a horse, but I can't eat like I want to. For the fear of gaining to much weight.
I would try uping your carbs even more. Pasta, oatmeal all the good clean stuff. But that is all I can tell ya brotha. EAT EAT EAT! And then eat some more.

Sounds like a winner to me! I think your on to something there. Your body is only going to absorbe so much and if your "maxing out" twice a day at the caff. then that could be your prob. When I was in college I kept a meal replacement/ protein shake with me almost all the time. As well as some nice clean carbs/fats like a bag of trail mix. I ate before I went to school, worked out, had breakfeast at the caff. went to class, snack, lunch, snack, work out again at school, snack go to work, have a healthy choice dinner,(there actually pretty good), went home and snacked again. I had food going in all the time! It worked good for me, I went up to 195 from 180 and maintained it, made so decent gains on the weights, but didn't do any gear.

I think your on to something w/ your food intake. Modify that and I think you'll see a change.

You're overtraining. Plain & simple. If you'll cut your training and let your body recuperate then you will gain lean muscle mass.

HighIntensity said:
...highly intense 6 days a week 2 bodypart split based on a pre-comp. program Arnold used....

Here's your problem. Your routine is complete shit.

Try going 3 or 4 days a week, 20 sets per day max. 3 sets of 4 per lift. Heavy compound lifts.

Squats, deadlifts, bent over barbell rows, incline db press, barbell benchpress, weighted dips, weighted wide grip chins, shrugs, straight leg deadlifts, standing barbell military press, closegrip bench, barbell curls.

Stuff like that.. 6 reps max per set..

It's plain obvious why you aren't gaining weight.

Top Bottom