Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would really appreciate everyone's opinion on my new cycle/diet/training routine

Aussi muscle

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and hopefully share your knowledge with me. During my first cycle test e/dbol (ended the start of this year) I was getting some great gains and strength and topped out at 110kgs and around 14% bf. Things were going great until my father was obmitted to hospital dying from cancer. My father and I were extremely close and I dropped everything and spent his last 3 months by his bedside in hospital. I still had my pct there but not training and hospital food really made my gains diminish and my bf increase. After my fathers death in April I became very depressed and turned to alcohol. My diet and training were awful and after a month I wiped myself out fell into a bomb fire and had bad 3rd degree burns. After being bed ridden and drugged out for a couple of months. I finally thought to myself, would my father really be proud of me like this. So as soon as I got all the bandages off and my hands were ok I got back to the gym and got my diet back on track. Im very happy where I'm getting to and hoping to get nice strength gains with some bf loss and lean muscle gains. After a lot of research and help from guys like Dylan, Steve, Rick and others, this is my routine which I will start on New Year's Day(diet and training is current).
Current stats
30, 96kgs, 14%bf(and dropping), 1 previous cycle and goal is lean mass gains.

Cycle
•1-5 - albuterol (ag guys)
3x4mg, 3x4mg, 3x6mg, 3x6mg, 3x8mg with 6g taurine per day
•6-18 - test e (schering) 350mg p/w
•6-12 - Tbol 50mg ed
•6-12 - n2guard
•6-19 - aromasin 12.5 eod
•10-19 - hcgenerate
•14-19 - stanazolol
•14-19 - n2guard
PCT
•20-24 - clomid 50/50/25/25, forma stanzol, post cycle, unleashed and daa.

Training routine
*whilst on albuterol cardio will be 5 days a week
Monday - abs(morning) chest(afternoon)
Tuesday - cardio(morning)
back (afternoon)
Wednesday - abs(morning)
Legs(afternoon)
Thursday - cardio(morning)
Shoulders(afternoon)
Friday- abs(morning)
Arms(afternoon)
Saturday- cardio(morning)
Legs(afternoon)
Sunday- rest day

Diet
Unfortunately with my work I'm unable to eat as often as I would like.
•Mon,tues,thurs,fri,sun
330am-protein shake
550am-4 egg whites,1 egg 100grms ham, rye wrap
820am- 15g almonds
1045am- 150grms beef, avocado salad
215pm- 150grms chicken, 1 1/2 cup mixed veg, 1 banana
5pm(pwo)- 30g whey, 25g maltodextrin, 25g dextrose, 5g creatine
530pm-150g fish, 1 cup green beans
720pm- 30g casein, 500ml light milk.
•Wednesday (carb up day)
Meals 2,3,4 and 5 carb intake is via white bread and white rice.
•Saturday (cheat meal day) - fish meal gets replaced with a cheat meal and a couple of beers(off cycle).

I also get between 7-8 hours sleep a night and vary my lifting routines frequently. Wondering if this looks ok and is there anything you guys would change. I know the diet times aren't great but I can't change them with work unfortunately. All your ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Looks like a pretty good setup my friend. You have done your homework well, and this is laid out pretty well. The only thing I would add is either Test Stack or PHYTOSERMS to PCT to improve recovery, and possibly some Ostarine from www.sarms1.com to PCT as well. Everything else looks perfect to me bud. Here are some links to discounts for both products if you decide you want to add anything.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

just a few things to add here bro... I highly recommend running gw-501516 on cycle and running ostarine in pct... run gw at 20 mg day and osta at 25 mg day... you can get these both at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators and they will ship to you in australia...

So these aren't going to get seized mate, you know how strict our customs are. What benefits should I expect from these and should GW be ran for full 14 weeks and osta ran the 4 weeks of pct

Hey guys, just an update. I'm postponing my cycle for a bit longer as still gaining good muscle and loosing BF at the same time (thought I would have plateau'd by now). But lately iv been receiving some wild back pumps, so the plan is to order some taurine and start supplementing with that but what time of the day do you guys take it ? I'm also swapping back day from Tuesday to Monday(chest) as I always dead lift on back sessions. The pumps are affecting my squats on the Wednesday. Do you think this will be better or will doing chest two days before shoulders effect my shoulder session......hmmmmm. I believe this is the major down fall in my routine but hopefully the taurine will help better than I am expecting.

I also go like this

Monday shoulders
Tuesday back
Wed chest
Thurs off
Friday legs
Sat arms
Sunday off

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I also go like this

Monday shoulders
Tuesday back
Wed chest
Thurs off
Friday legs
Sat arms
Sunday off

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I like to train legs twice a week and break up my upper body routine. Sundays are awesome to have off aye. Il try the routine I layed out and see how it goes next week. Ordering taurine now 😀

Top Bottom