Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which would be better for a woman: test prop and NPP or NPP and oral winstrol?

PrivateCharlie

for cutting and lean and strength gains, I was wondering which would be better; 25mg of test prop and 25mg of NPP per week or 50mg NPP per week and 10mg oral winny every day.

Thank you for your opinions, advice and alternative suggestions. ^^

none of what you listed would be ideal for a woman... i have designed several contest prep cycles for women and they have all had extremely high success rates... anavar stacked with sarms is not only the safest way but will provide the most benefit in women as well... here is a cycle layout and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

7-12 anavar 10 mg day

I personally dont recommend those for women. Anavar is a better safer alternative

I completely agree. My friend was on var and there were no side effects, only results. Now she's on npp and her voice is deep like a transsexual. It didn't take but a couple weeks to happen either. And test prop is a dead on fast way to masculinize yourself. If you are okay with this than the results of npp and test prop will be unreal but expect permanent changes in your voice and clitoris size.

the nasty side effects, particularly for women is not even close to worth it when you start running steroids... anavar is really the only one that doesn't carry all of these negative probabilities in women... i would stick with the layout i gave... its extremely ideal

Top Bottom