Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would a 10 weeker of test prop be "to long" (maybe two 6 weeks instead?)

MrRTTB

What do you say. Some people say the effects of test decreases with time on and with a steroid like testosterone propionate that kicks in pretty fast some say they get most benefits from it when you run it for a maximum of 6-7 weeks. I thought of this and thought It might be better to do 2 cycles, first 6 weeks, then 4-6 weeks off, then another for 6 weeks. Or just run the same dose, 100mg EOD for 10 weeks. I'm also going to use tren for 7 weeks, EQ 200mg per week for 10 weeks and winny in the end. Maybe higher dose on the test first week, or just add some dbol. Havn't decided yet

10 weeks is fine for prop. But you could get great results with the 7 weeks of fina with 7 weeks of prop too. :p How about this prop & fina 7 weeks with dbol the first 3-4 weeks. This is not a newbie cycle though, and that should be taken into consideration...

I've been...

on Test prop for 9 weeks now and have really transformed my look. Not a lot of scale weight change (wasn't my goal), but along with Tren and EQ, I'm gettin' hard as nails. Really an amazingly different look. And I'm only using 350mg of Prop EW, 350mg TA EW, 400mg EQ EW.

Great cycle and NO, 10 weeks of prop is not too long. I'm going 12weeks.

DrG

Top Bottom