Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working Construction Cycle Help?

I would do a 12 week test 500 per week and throw some dbol in at 25 Mgs per day week 1-4. Keep your calories up and supplement your diet with shakes during the day since you are doing basically cardio all day. If you have a moment , visit our diet and supplementation forums for a greater understanding of your daily needs. I have gifted you a platinum membership to make your search easier for you. Best of luck to you and let any of us know if you need anything .

The user 'Hacked' has been gifted a platinum membership!

Very solid advice.

Using an AI like exemestane and products like HCGenerate will help prevent total shut down, which can help ward off some of that sluggishness.

Hey bro IM a 24 yo construction worker full time all year. It really is all about calories and water. Obviously we can't just stop and eat a meal like most people can. I pack a shit ton of food on my lunch box. I have 2 gainer shakes a day( I use serious mass because it's cheap and loaded with carbs which we need. I always have a protein bar in my tool belt. I am the same height and weight as you and if I don't do these things all day everyday I get down to 165 so fast. I am starting my test/mast/var now and I love a test/tren cycle for bulking. I have heard it kills your cardioid but it has never hurt mine. Hope this helps

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

Hey bro IM a 24 yo construction worker full time all year. It really is all about calories and water. Obviously we can't just stop and eat a meal like most people can. I pack a shit ton of food on my lunch box. I have 2 gainer shakes a day( I use serious mass because it's cheap and loaded with carbs which we need. I always have a protein bar in my tool belt. I am the same height and weight as you and if I don't do these things all day everyday I get down to 165 so fast. I am starting my test/mast/var now and I love a test/tren cycle for bulking. I have heard it kills your cardioid but it has never hurt mine. Hope this helps

This is good info. I wake up 2 hours prior to work to cook enough meals for the whole day and pack a big cooler worthy of over a case of beer, but with food :) I also snack on raw almonds/pecans all day in between meals while I'm working

Thanks dude...most days im up at 5am and finish work at 7pm...gym from 7-9pm...by the time i get home and eat again its almost 11pm and i need to sleep. Making meals before and after is extremely difficult so i try on Sundays to make as much as possible. Gainer I have always steered away from in the past but def a good idea, ill add it in this summer. Was looking at the test/tren cycles too, def a good one too.

For our job we dont get scheduled breaks so you basically eat while you're moving...stopping is out of the question and were usually yelled at lol try chewing on chicken or steak while ur covered in dirt and wheeling in 300lbs of concrete and sleeping 6 hours a night...not fun

thanks for the replies guys

i used to be in the same boat. I was a linemen for a fiber optic company. Job was very physical with long hours. We got paid a percentage on the work we got completed, not an hourly wage. So time was of the essence. We would take a short lunch, but besides that is was go, go, go with little time to eat. All your meals need to be very convenient and very quick to inhale. When you work a physical job with long hours, you will be surprised how many calories you can consume in a day without gaining weight. Luckily for me tho, I now own my own little small fiber optic company and don't spend all of hours working my ass off :)

Here is a perfect, quick to consume meal that barely takes any prep. All you need is a protein powder that has a mixture of slow and quick releasing proteins. That way you can keep a positive nitrogen balance in your muscles between meals. Then some Oatmeal and all natural almond butter.

2 Scoops Protein
1 Cup Dry Oats
1 Tbl Spoon Almond Butter

There you have good quality protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats. Basically the perfect meal on the go, or while you are busy. I used to consume this 2-4 times a day. If the day is getting later, you can cut down the oats to 1/2 cup if you want to watch your carb intake, but with your job that won't be necessary imo. Just make sure to mix everything in the morning so when it comes time to consume it the oats are nice and soft.

Top Bottom