GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

women taking anavar first time

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about women taking anavar first time within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I just started my first cycle of anavar. I have the 20 mg bottle, at first i started with 20 mg every 3 days but i felt alittle weired and moody and on edge, so i think i am just gon start taking 10 mg every second day I am quiet small, i want to gain muscle and tone and gain some weight. I am , 5`2, 106 pounds. at gym every second day. would 10 mg every second day a good dose, i cant split the pill any more than half cuz it is in a capsule. an d i wanna elimate all the weired feelings im

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

women taking anavar first time

I just started my first cycle of anavar. I have the 20 mg bottle, at first i started with 20 mg every 3 days but i felt alittle weired and moody and on edge, so i think i am just gon start taking 10 mg every second day I am quiet small, i want to gain muscle and tone and gain some weight. I am , 5`2, 106 pounds. at gym every second day. would 10 mg every second day a good dose, i cant split the pill any more than half cuz it is in a capsule. an d i wanna elimate all the weired feelings im getting.

Re: women taking anavar first time

My wife takes 10 mg anavar ED with Primo injections at 50mg 2 times per week... She is having great results with no sides at all.. I would say take your anavar ed at 10 mg too keep your levels stable..Maybe even split it at 5mg in the morning 5 mg at night.. That would be even better.. That might be why your experiencing bad sides...

Sorry I forgot to ask your STATS?

There is a womans section here dedicated to helping woman with more than AAS, they assist in diet and training etc.
    Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums
    You should read a little more about drugs before you take them. I mean this with sencerity. Anavar has a very short "half-life" and should be taken atleast once per day if not am and pm.
    We don't know your stats so I would start with posting this question in the womans forum.
    Good luck to you!
    Glad to have you here.
    There is no logical way to the discovery of these elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance."
    -Albert Einstein

Amateur Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by goin on 4T View Post
    There is a womans section here dedicated to helping woman with more than AAS, they assist in diet and training etc.
    Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums
    You should read a little more about drugs before you take them. I mean this with sencerity. Anavar has a very short "half-life" and should be taken atleast once per day if not am and pm.
    We don't know your stats so I would start with posting this question in the womans forum.
    Good luck to you!
    Glad to have you here.

this is more important for men. i have read that to avoid developing androgenic sides for women one of the best ways is to let the steroid clear for a time before dosing again.
    if no sides from var 10 a day sounds good

Ok, I don't know about any of that. That is why getting into the female specific section is sooo important.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app
    There is no logical way to the discovery of these elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance."
    -Albert Einstein