women taking anavar first time

Posted: 22-Jan-2013 03:30 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about women taking anavar first time within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I just started my first cycle of anavar. I have the 20 mg bottle, at first i started with 20 mg every 3 days but i felt alittle weired and moody and on edge, so i think i am just gon start taking 10 mg every second day I am quiet small, i want to gain muscle and tone and gain some weight. I am , 5`2, 106 pounds. at gym every second day. would 10 mg...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:30 PM   #1

I just started my first cycle of anavar. I have the 20 mg bottle, at first i started with 20 mg every 3 days but i felt alittle weired and moody and on edge, so i think i am just gon start taking 10 mg every second day I am quiet small, i want to gain muscle and tone and gain some weight. I am , 5`2, 106 pounds. at gym every second day. would 10 mg every second day a good dose, i cant split the pill any more than half cuz it is in a capsule. an d i wanna elimate all the weired feelings im getting.
Gallery of babygurlxtc  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: women taking anavar first time

Old 22-Jan-2013, 06:10 PM   #2

My wife takes 10 mg anavar ED with Primo injections at 50mg 2 times per week... She is having great results with no sides at all.. I would say take your anavar ED at 10 mg too keep your levels stable..Maybe even split it at 5mg in the morning 5 mg at night.. That would be even better.. That might be why your experiencing bad sides...

Sorry I forgot to ask your STATS?
Gallery of masterkush81  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Jan-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
United States
There is a womans section here dedicated to helping woman with more than anabolic steroids, they assist in diet and training etc.
Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums
You should read a little more about drugs before you take them. I mean this with sencerity. Anavar has a very short "half-life" and should be taken atleast once per day if not am and pm.
We don't know your stats so I would start with posting this question in the womans forum.
Good luck to you!
Glad to have you here.
Gallery of goin on 4T  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 23-Jan-2013, 09:25 PM   #4
Australia
Quote posted by goin on 4T View Post
There is a womans section here dedicated to helping woman with more than anabolic steroids, they assist in diet and training etc.
Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums
You should read a little more about drugs before you take them. I mean this with sencerity. Anavar has a very short "half-life" and should be taken atleast once per day if not am and pm.
We don't know your stats so I would start with posting this question in the womans forum.
Good luck to you!
Glad to have you here.

this is more important for men. i have read that to avoid developing androgenic sides for women one of the best ways is to let the steroid clear for a time before dosing again.
if no sides from Var 10 a day sounds good
Gallery of auslifter90  

Old 23-Jan-2013, 09:33 PM   #5
United States
Ok, I don't know about any of that. That is why getting into the female specific section is sooo important.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app
Gallery of goin on 4T  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...