Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only Cycle

O1s480

Banned
Lol okay guys, I know you've probably heard it a million times. And I see a lot of other guys on different forums get smashed for asking. But I really cannot find any solid evidence of why Winstrol only cycles are so awful.

I know it doesn't add much mass, but being a steroid it should help maintain gains when trying to drop weight quicker than usual for whatever reason. Considering it doesn't have many sides at all it baffles me that it is so horrible.

So for the sake of the argument, if proper nutrition is done with a solid workout routine why is Winny so bad at those last couple weeks of dieting when muscle can so easily be lost. Let alone to keep a full solid look? And please, just for this thread leave Sarms out of this. I'm just curious about this topic only.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Last edited:
They are wrong.

Winstrol is good and it has its places for many many reasons. I wouldnt use it without something else though, when im first at it.
If you compete in certain weight classes, winstrol and anavar are the good alternatives.

Ya I'll still be starting with test whenever I do get around to starting. Lol but thanks. After reading about it it seems it would be great for the end of a cut for say a model or someone that doesn't want a lot of mass, but wants to cut quick and maintain muscle ya know.

It has its place but it's kind of a cosmetic drug. Only really noticeable with low bf. Doesn't give as much strength as var and as much size as dbol..

Tbol only cycle would be a lot more common. I tried winny at the end of a cycle and got pretty lean but it didn't agree with my joints or hair

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

That's the big downside I see. Is joint pain and hair loss. Going to look into Anavar. Doesn't seem like there are many places to get it though, over at evolutionary. Lol and I'm not asking for sources, just saying.

Winstrol alone would probably crush your estrogen and destroy your joints if ran very long. I would at least run some test with it at the minimum. If you want to run oral only cycles, I think there are much better options than Winstrol. Anavar is better, and Oxandrovar or Primoboldex would be even better than that as a standalone

Winstrol alone would probably crush your estrogen and destroy your joints if ran very long. I would at least run some test with it at the minimum. If you want to run oral only cycles, I think there are much better options than Winstrol. Anavar is better, and Oxandrovar or Primoboldex would be even better than that as a standalone

Interesting. I haven't come across estrogen effects yet, I'll look into it... But I'm definitely not interested in Oral only cycles. When I started to look into Winstrol I just found a ton of threads where guys were getting blasted for asking about Winstrol only cycles and I found it as odd.

Whichever oral, it seems if one were to add it to the final 4-8 weeks of their cut they would get some amazing results dropping down to single digits... This Anavar sounds like some pretty good stuff though.

There definitely are places to get anavar but it can be extremely expensive and is often faked by smaller companies

There definitely are places to get anavar but it can be extremely expensive and is often faked by smaller companies

Lol ya I'm checking evolutionary. Of course the 1 site still has all the reviews.

Top Bottom