Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol inyectable vs oral differences HELP

ilikejuice

So I'm doing a 10 week cicle of: 75mg ED tren-A along with 300mg test e E3D. I'm also going to add winnie and I've stumbled upon this article that claims winnie depot and the oral version give different results. It said that inyectable winnie raises SHBG more but the inyectable version gives more nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. Which should I take? goal is to lean bulk

"When you inject Winstrol, instead of taking it orally, you actually get more nitrogen retention (4) (and hence we can infer, more new muscle tissue is being built). SO if you are trying to use Winstrol to build new muscle tissue, the injectable version is going to be far superior to the Oral version. However, there are some advantages that the oral version has over the injectable, including a possible “synergy” with other drugs- but only (primarily) when taken orally."

"When we take a look at a study done comparing injectable vs. oral contraceptives, we find that the oral version at 70mgs/week (10mgs/day given orally) is more effective at affecting SHBG levels than 400mgs/week given via an injection!"

"Still, when used in heavy testosterone-based profiles, at a dose that will cut your SHBG levels in half, it can increase you other steroids effectiveness quite a bit…but when maximal protein synthesis is wanted, you need to inject it."

winny lowers shbg, oral lowers it more than the injectable though. as for difference in results i cant comment as i dont know but i have heard how painful the pins are

Top Bottom