Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny vs epi or katana

solidrock5

all lean muscle some more than other, some cutting epi works anti estro winny helps out shbg all decline healthy cholesterol i think the ph would be harsher on blood pressure if im wrong tell me never really messed with ph and all liver toxic katana not as bad...?

Whos in favor of what? some lean mass less water some muscle

I know about diet my friends, were talking about the compounds.:D

sounds good any one else ill prep my liver and munch milk thisle while on but i want to be kind to my liver me and him have had a rough road in my younger years lol

Winny is already harsh on the liver, especially if it's oral and has to make that additional pass through. Combining that with any other oral that strains the liver is a recipe for disaster.

I hate winny. Too harsh. Anavar will get the job done safer.

yea i think he did say run them both i wouldn't take that advise regardless i dont even like orals but just looking to here some people with experience with the compounds

I hope your not recommending they be ran at the same time
I was right there with you...might as well wash your doses down with some Vodka or Everclear lol

Epi and Winny together = no way. Way too harsh on your liver

all lean muscle some more than other, some cutting epi works anti estro winny helps out shbg all decline healthy cholesterol i think the ph would be harsher on blood pressure if im wrong tell me never really messed with ph and all liver toxic katana not as bad...?

Whos in favor of what? some lean mass less water some muscle

I know about diet my friends, were talking about the compounds.:D

I really like WINSTROL stacked with some additional testosterone.

Top Bottom