Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny vs epi or katana

For me personally, its EPI hands down. Its the best lean mass and strength oral I've used, and it works great as a cutter too. I'm actually considering just running EPI each and every time I run an oral because everything else lags so much in comparison.

Winny...easy! The sides can be harsh for some people...that is the draw back, but it will easily yield the best results. If u are like me and dont get sides from win (even at over 100mg a day), that's your best option.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

For me personally, its EPI hands down. Its the best lean mass and strength oral I've used, and it works great as a cutter too. I'm actually considering just running EPI each and every time I run an oral because everything else lags so much in comparison.

I'm actually considering Epi as the closer on my upcoming TestE/EQ cycle. Planning on Katana (3/day) as my kickstart and still debating what to close it with. I love the idea of Winny but with the volume of endurance training I do I don't think something that will dry my joints out is a good idea.

Top Bottom