Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will this work for my first cycle

Snarlax

So I've done a lot of research and this is what I came up with for my first cycle

Week 1-12 test C (500mg a week 250 on Monday 250 on Thursday)
Week 8-14 anavar (40mg a day)
Pct Nolva- 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/50/25/25 (start right after Last Var dosage)
Arimidex- .5 eod
N2Guard- 7 caps a day (when the var starts on week 8)

My diet is already on point and shouldn't be a problem

will this cycle be safe and give me decent results?

Last edited:
Your cycle looks good. You need a much better PCT in order to fully recover after your cycle though. Cutting corners when it comes to your PCT is a terrible idea. Not only is it extremely unhealthy, but it'll prevent you from keeping all the gains you made on your steroid cycle. It's almost like going to work everyday for a week and then not picking up your pay cheque.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I knew my PCT was weak but it would cost a lot to buy all of that and I don't think that this cycle is that harsh , what if I did nolva at 20/20/10/10 and added clomid at 50/50/25/25. I could possibly throw in some N2guard when I start the var, but I hear anavar isn't to bad on the liver

So I've done a lot of research and this is what I came up with for my first cycle

Pct Nolva- 40/40/20/20 (start right after Last Var dosage)
Arimidex- .5 eod

Overall, your cycle is looking good, but there are a couple of things that need to be changed.

First of all, anavar is liver toxic, so you need to use a good liver supporting supplement along with it, and I would recommend using N2Guard for that.

Then, arimidex is not the optimal choice, since it will increase the levels of bad cholesterol, and anavar will do the same. Therefore, it is best to use an AI that will be beneficial for your lipids, such as aromasin. Since it will improve your lipids, aromasin will level out the lipid stress caused by anavar.

As for the PCT, it is indeed an expensive thing if you want to run a proper PCT, but keep in mind that the PCT is just as important as the cycle itself, if not more important. After all, the better and the more complete the PCT, the more gains you will be able to keep after ending the cycle and the easier the recovery will be. Therefore, if you want the cycle to be effective, do as @muskate says.

One final suggestion is to have everything on hand before you even start the cycle. I have seen dozens of times when guys could not start the PCT when needed because of all sorts of circumstances.

Pct Nolva- 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/50/25/25 (start right after Last Var dosage)
Arimidex- .5 eod
N2Guard- 7 caps a day (when the var starts on week 8)

Everything looks on point, but that pct is so weak. It should be double the dosages + the test booster on the side

Your cycle looks good. You need a much better PCT in order to fully recover after your cycle though. Cutting corners when it comes to your PCT is a terrible idea. Not only is it extremely unhealthy, but it'll prevent you from keeping all the gains you made on your steroid cycle. It's almost like going to work everyday for a week and then not picking up your pay cheque.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

this.. PCT is the most important part of a cycle

I knew my PCT was weak but it would cost a lot to buy all of that and I don't think that this cycle is that harsh , what if I did nolva at 20/20/10/10 and added clomid at 50/50/25/25. I could possibly throw in some N2guard when I start the var, but I hear anavar isn't to bad on the liver

the 2 SERM pct is both lazy and ineffective.

go ahead and do that.. I guarantee you will feel like shit on it

plus if you think 4 weeks of SERM's is enough to recover from a long estered cycle like that then you will learn the hard way

I like the cycle layout. Just make the adjustments to the PCT. You will feel much better when you incorporate things like HCGenerate ES, Ostarine, and cardarine.

Top Bottom