Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will steriods show up in an Australian Parole drug test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

recently got put on parole for production and will be getting drug tested, just wanting to no if anyone has had expirence with parole testings in australia and if a test/filybol mix would show up. I would like to continue on it but obversely not woth the risk if they test for it

recently got put on parole for production and will be getting drug tested, just wanting to no if anyone has had expirence with parole testings in australia and if a test/filybol mix would show up. I would like to continue on it but obversely not woth the risk if they test for it

I doubt if the charges were not AAS related then I doub they would test you. Most times they are looking for
party recreational drugs.

Ya I think that tests for steroids are pretty expensive. The tests for things like crack, heroin, weed, etc. are cheap when they work out deals with clinics (like a dollar). I wouldn't expect the government to spend a bunch of extra money on something that isn't mind altering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom