Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will gear show up in blood test

Kutl3ss

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have been a lurker here for years and this will be one of if not my first post. So currently I am sitting on some test-p and tren-a which I am wanting to start ASAP. The only problem is that I need to get blood work done and am afraid it will show up. The tests being completed are CBC, CMP, Lipid panel and thyroid panel. I could wait untill monday if they would show up however I am wondering if I should be in the clear.

Appreciate every answer in advance.

Kutl3ss

What are you being tested for?

Your test levels will show as being high, or higher than normal for your age, if you're on. Just wait to start the cycle until after your test.

Doesn't seem they are testing for your Test levels. But if it's the matter of days then I would wait to be safe. None of them show T levels though.

What r u being tested for? Sports, job, military?

I believe the tests are to make sure that the medications im currently on aren't affecting my organs. Also I haven't started yet but would anything be suspicious if I started today considering it takes a bit of time to kick in?

If I were on a bunch of meds that might be affecting my organs, I'd have more concerns than a bloodtest....

You should probably find out more about how steroids and those drugs interact.

I believe the tests are to make sure that the medications im currently on aren't affecting my organs. Also I haven't started yet but would anything be suspicious if I started today considering it takes a bit of time to kick in?
Why the fucking rush dude? Just wait a few days and start after the test. Don't overcomplicate it

sounds like your on med's cuz of a serious issue.

Id like things play out for a while, see how you resond to the meds and than slowly taper up on the compounds/sarms/etc

Not sure what you being tested for.But just wait a few days.Most dont test for steriods but why risk it

i can't think of one good reason you could possibly have to not wait man? like rick asked, what is the rush here? anytime someone mentions any sort of test and they are not in a rush then i think that answers itself bro... do things the right way and you will have a lot more longevity, i assure you bro...

Top Bottom