Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why did steroids become illegal?

newpump

Just a stupid question, again I guess - but I'm VERY curious. I'm in my early 30's, and I can remember a day when steroids were not technically "illegal". In fact, when I was younger I can remember an over the counter product called..."Hot Stuff" (I think) that was alleged to have some gear right in it. Why and how did steroids get such a bad name? I don't get it. When did all the "Terrible" press start and by who? Pisses me off that a few "we know better then everyone else" idiots can ruin my ability to have a legit doc perscribe them and monitor me when on them. Oh well. Thanks for whoever replies with any insight

*rant off*

Because they're deadly and the will KILL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm, I guess I should be dead by now?

Because muscle makes fat people and feminists angry! Just another idea!

Because it allegibly has potential for abuse....And can have psychological effect on you.(direct quotes by your friends at Drug Enforcement Administration)

IB :vanp:

ironbarbarian said:
Because it allegibly has potential for abuse....And can have psychological effect on you.(direct quotes by your friends at Drug Enforcement Administration)

IB :vanp:

I believe you, but that is the stupidest statement I have ever heard. That statement encompasses 99% of everything we can encounter in life.

Sounds just like our government.....

Joker

Sports is big business.

They try to convince the population that athletes don't use drugs.

To make that story beleivable, you need to give a good reason why athletes would not use these drugs. They have million dollar contracts on the line, you would think they would be ready to take that risk

The first attempt was to say that they didn't work, they would do bullshit studies using something like 60mg of test a week in untrained individuals. They concluded that they didn't work. Eventually, people realised that was bullshit.

Next step, let's tell the population that they are the most dangerous thing on the planet. They make your dick fall off, give you cancer, and they basically kill you.

Okay, people bought that, the final step is to make it illegal, cementing how deadly these drugs really are.

AAS is illeagle because of politics and ESTROGEN. The misperceptions about Gear is amazing - Most morons think it's cheating and it's just downright naughty. They believe that it's a magic muscle pill and people get ripped taking juice while sitting on the couch eating cheeto's.

So, as we all know, from the 90's on it's been muscle BAAAD, FAT GOOOOD.. Not to rant and rave but everyone on this board should know the perception is: If you do anything necessary to improve your body including hard training and, yes, a few chemicals than your bad - if you do anything to fuck up your body including cigarrettes,alcohol,twinkies,ho-ho's,etc than you're a victim.

You guys are echoing the things that I have thought about. I mean - almost ANY kind of junk food can be "addictive" look at potato chips, french Fries, chocolate bars and such thenlook at all the 400+ lb people that hammer that crap down like cows grazing. Just a THOUGHT, but I bet more people die as a DIRECT result of addiction to that crap then die from steroids. When will the lies end?

Top Bottom