Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

Posted: 05-Apr-2012 11:08 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Who on here still uses nolva for PCT? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: this isn't a thread to flame people or get on a high horse or whatever. but I'm seriously curious who still uses nolva and how you react to it or if you realize that feeling the way you do on it is just normal part of PCT so lets just deal with it and not try to find something that works better only reason i bring this up is a lot of new guys wh...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

View Poll Results: do you still use nolva for PCT?
Yes and I love it! 40 47.06%
yes and I feel like on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do 7 8.24%
NO never have used it 26 30.59%
NO but i have used it before and felt like 12 14.12%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 05-Apr-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
Lebanon
this isn't a thread to flame people or get on a high horse or whatever. but I'm seriously curious who still uses nolva and how you react to it or if you realize that feeling the way you do on it is just normal part of PCT so lets just deal with it and not try to find something that works better

only reason i bring this up is a lot of new guys who have posted their cycles on here lately keep mentioning they want to use nolva for PCT. or they give the standard clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 20/20/20/20 PCT which to me is a limp waiting to happen.

for me i used nolva too before i found EF, and that was the only time in my anabolic steroids cycling life I actually had libido problems. since i found EF and stopped using it my PCT's are much more smooth and i feel good.

so lets hear from some of you who still use it and those that used to use it and no longer do. and to the newbs who are new here lets hear your reason for wanting to use nolva or who recommended to do that. don't be scared to post up!!

this thread is gonna be a good reference study but we need to hear from YOU
Gallery of stevesmi  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

Old 05-Apr-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
United States
used it in the past and hated it. made me actually use NOTHING for PCT and i prefer nothing over nolva.
Gallery of Judo Tom  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 05-Apr-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
United States
^^^^^ agreed. nolva makes me feel like .
Gallery of Seattleborn206  

Old 05-Apr-2012, 01:53 PM   #4

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In what way does it make u feel like ? I always have it on hand but as a PCT I don't think it's satisfactory on it's own.
Gallery of Kolt45  

Old 05-Apr-2012, 01:56 PM   #5

First cycle I didn't PCT only was test 250mg wk. I was good. I used nolva once on 2nd cycle and that made me break out. Whats EF?
Gallery of xBoxerX  

Old 05-Apr-2012, 02:05 PM   #6

Quote posted by xBoxerX View Post
First cycle I didn't PCT only was test 250mg wk. I was good. I used nolva once on 2nd cycle and that made me break out. Whats EF?
Elite Fitness......derp

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using EliteFitness
Gallery of danoman27  

Old 05-Apr-2012, 02:39 PM   #7
United States
Quote posted by Kolt45 View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In what way does it make u feel like ? I always have it on hand but as a PCT I don't think it's satisfactory on it's own.
Loss of sex drive and feeling depressed all the time
Gallery of Seattleborn206  

Old 05-Apr-2012, 02:42 PM   #8
United States
no energy, no libido, felt sluggish.. but the biggest thing is that it didnt help MY recovery.
Gallery of Judo Tom  

Old 05-Apr-2012, 02:47 PM   #9

Don't mind the sides from nolva. It's the clomid that makes me a moody little biatch
Gallery of anabolimonster  

Old 05-Apr-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
United States
Never used it, used clomid and never have had any of the associated sides.. Friend uses it and says he always feels an increase in sex drive, and it help him recover, he swears by it... Never feels depressed, but does get moody on it...
Gallery of johnnyboy3689282