Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
I used Nolva and clomid and 6-oxo for prohormone cycles.
I thought the Nolva worked real good at the sore nips.
The 6-oxo was the shit....made me blow fat nutt shots while on it and the clomid I could really tell...improved libido for me but had some weirdo emotional swings on that shit....I could handle but was noticable.

All three worked good together but the 6-oxo was the most fun....clomid was the best
But I did like Nolva better for during for some reason.
I thin I should have used Arimidex though and hcg would have been nice

Ive used it, did not make me feel like shit, dont know how effective it was because of the other related stuff i was using at the same time. But I did not get gyno when using it. Ive actually used it alone for certain reasons and did not feel like shit. Would use it again since its the standard PCT regimen including Clomid, HCG. I *might* throw in some natural stuff in PCT but I doubt I would replace entirely the standard PCT protocol with all natural products.

I use it every pct. Nolva and clomid. Nolva is smoith sailing, clomid makes me feel a little crappy, headaches and stuff.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EliteFitness

Main therapy of tamoxifen is minimizing potentially elevated post cycle estrogen in breast tissue. If you look at the indication of why it's prescribed and can apply that toward AAS you have your answer.

^^bump to a great thread, read every damn post. i might be aging myself here but i've always used either nolva, clomid, and/or hcg in my pct. it was always the standard...natty/legal treatments wasn't even a discussion.

i try not to envelop myself into the scientific breakdown of everything too much...it's easy to get lost, and i find myself spending hours with my eyes glued to a computer screen and not eating or working out which in turn becomes becomes non-constructive. i used to major in chemistry my freshman year but then realized i hated science and just wanted to inject the chemicals, play football, and beat up the chem majors. however after reading this, i'll be poking around for a bit. i'm not going back on anytime soon, but good food for thought here.

~Old Dog

Nolva has worked for me me over the years. It has always been a small part of a larger PCT program including clomid and natty test boosters. I've never noticed the sides. Are there better anti-estrogens, probably. But I don't have the time and ability to experiment with every anti-estrogen out there. Especially if Nolva is working just fine.

I'm currently 3 weeks into PCT. My original plan was to use:

HCGenerate (started 2 weeks before PCT)
Formasurge 4 pumps AM, 4 pumps PM
Unleashed
Post Cycle II by Powerlab
Forged Liver Supp
Clomid 50/25/25/25

At the end of my cycle and early into PCT I started getting puffy and itchy nips, but no lumps. The Formasurge seemed to keep the problem from getting worse but it wasn't getting rid of it. I had Adex and Nolva on hand. I posted a thread a few weeks ago to get some input on which one would be better for my situation. I received a variety of advice. Some said Nolva, some said Adex. Some also said Letro and Aromasin even though I made it clear that I didn't have any.

I decided to go with Nolva. I took 40 mg on day 1 and then 20 mg ED for the rest of the 1st week. By day 2 the itchy nips had completely gone away. I was very impressed. The product worked very fast for me. By the end of the week, the puffiness had also gone away. Week 2, I reduced the dosage even further to 20 mg EOD. Everything went fine. I discontinued the Nolva after 2 weeks. The Formasurge (for estrogen) seems to be enough at this point.

I chose Nolva because I knew the Formastene was reducing the estrogen but I needed something more immediate to stop the already produced estrogen at the receptor. Nolva seemed to work very nicely with the Forma and I can honestly say that I didn't notice any sides or mood changes.

I also received a number of PM's from guys saying to use Nolva in this situation. I found it interesting that they didn't want to talk about Nolva openly in the thread for all of the flaming reasons. Sometimes people just want to share without debating.

I personally find it interesting that so many complain about the huge sides associated with Nolva. When it comes right down to it, the sides consist of shitty mood and poor sex drive. There seems to be a lot worse sides with other products. Maybe because I have a shitty mood naturally I don't really notice.

I take some of this with a grain of salt. Image you own a transmission shop and 90% of your customers come in having a horrible day because they just blew a tranny and it's going to cost $2500 that they really don't have. For most, it's a pretty fuc#&ng bad day. In the waiting room there is fresh coffee and a soda machine. Which one of the 2 drinks do you think makes people feel more shitty? Because I was in a transmission shop one time and I saw a guy who had a diet coke and he was furious, one of the worst moods I'd ever seen. So I think diet coke sucks.

Point is, PCT time is a pretty tuff time for a lot of guys. They've lost there mojo and some guys think everything makes them feel like shit. It amazes me when I here guys say they were on Test and Dbol and felt great, now there on nolva and clomid and they feel like crap. So obviously nolva and clomid have worse sides than Test and Dbol.

I use Hcg, Generate, unleashed and post cycle...fuck Nolva

So far it looks like Nolva is winning in the poll. Maybe most people out there aren't experiencing these 'sides'.

Maybe it's a case of those who had bad experiences with Nolva were motivated to discuss it on the forum which has tilted the chatter making it look like most don't like or use it. Kinda like how people don't rush to the Internet to post positive product reviews, only negative.

Still, there's a lot of people on this site and most haven't participated in the poll. I'd also be interested in seeing some more votes.

Top Bottom