Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
used clomid and nolva for pct on me 1st cycle,, felt like shit mann,, no energy or drive to train appetite dissapeared gains dissapeared super crashed hard,,,,
whats best for PCT to keep as much gains as possible ????

Both Nolva nd clomid make me feel like crap, dick goes on holiday and like someone else said, i get more emotional about things, be it sad or angry.

I use, Nolva, Clomid and HCG. I find that the recovery is stronger with this combo. If someone can recommend something else, I'm all ears?...

Also, Nolva gives me acne. I can be on cycle, with no acne. Then get itchy nips, add nolva...and bang acne everywhere.

tamoxifen is an estrogen receptor antagonist. By doing this it
down-regulates the androgen receptor. This can cause the side effects I am hearing
of depression, loss of sex drive..etc.

I do have an interest in a company that has a patent on it for use in bipolar patients....but will never touch the stuff again--science has moved on.

They say Torem is the new age Nolva, I used it for the first time for my PCT and it worked really well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

As a new user to AAS I was used to seeing mods and vets on other forums (AM, PHF, Isteroid) talking about how it's the standard tried and true PCT. New users like myself are very susceptible to believing anything a jacked up dude says since he obvious knows what works for him. Personally I was skeptical of ntbm's PCT which seems to be heavily pushed on this forum because of the obvious bias. I am a firm believer of making a decision based off of personal experience, so eventually I will find myself using his products to see for myself what the results are. I have used nolva and clomid in PCT before and have noticed the depression and acne. I feel that it's difficult to pinpoint that on the nolva and clomid though since my hormones are so out of whack during that portion of the cycle anyways.

This. nolvadex and clomid are the first things a noob to aas reads when they first learn about PCT, the new
guys instantly assume its the PCT "standard."

never done either, but when I first started reading into aas I thought I was set with a nolva and clomid PCT.

Without EF I would have never realized the true importance of PCT.

This. nolvadex and clomid are the first things a noob to aas reads when they first learn about PCT, the new
guys instantly assume its the PCT "standard."

never done either, but when I first started reading into aas I thought I was set with a nolva and clomid PCT.

Without EF I would have never realized the true importance of PCT.

Whats EF!?

Top Bottom