Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where should a newbie inject T? Thigh/Glute

Where should a newbie inject T - Glute or Thigh?

• Glute

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Thigh

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
My first few self-injections were glute, but once I tried quads, I've never looked back. (I didn't intend the pun, but it is amusing to me now :p). I like quads because it is an easy reach, and easy to control, keep your hands steady, relax the muscle, etc. But ultimately, you gotta find what works for you.

I did Quads the first time.. and love them... you can see what you're doing... I've done glute shots... but honestly don't like them much.. I like to see what's up.. and don't like twisting around...

I did chest the other day... that was interesting.. Ummm... I've also hit delts.. that's it though...

When I was younger I did glutes because I thought that was the safest, obviously I didn’t know much then. Once I tried thighs I have never looked back.

I use to do Glutes all the time however I now switch up evenly with quad shots as well. Its easier to aspirate and inject in the Quad.

lol honestly a newb shouldn't inject himself. lol but my first on was glute than i switched to thigh cuz its easier to control. really depends on what your injecting test prop gave me a mean limp every time i injected my thigh.

I've been hitting glutes with 1cc test E e4d, but it's a little awkward of a position and hard to aspirate. Quad seems much easier, but I have 1.5 inch pins, should I just go in 1 inch in the quad?

I've gone all the way into my quads with 1.5" pins, and it's fine

Top Bottom