Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where should a newbie inject T? Thigh/Glute

Where should a newbie inject T - Glute or Thigh?

• Glute

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Thigh

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
Glutes

Quads for me. I used to have my wife inject my glutes then I decided to try quads. Haven't looked back (lol) since.

I like tris. There relatively easy. Also chest you can do two handed so that's quite a easy one. Is a bit daunting first time though.
I actually did my first quad inject. It's an easy pin, however I couldn't walk properly for two days. Bit of a problem as I have an active job. May want to take that into consideration.
I found flutes difficult because of the twisting round, wasn't sure if I was in the right place.

Overall I find tris and delts easiest

I prefer quads and glutes, glutes because of the almost complete lack of sensation involved, quads because you can see what you're doing and no twisting! other sites I've tried are biceps, calves, delts which were all fairly uncomfortable, and lats but I hit a vein on my second shot and haven't pinned there again since... I'd love to get comfortable with one more site but just haven't found something thats working for me yet....

Dude, with your abs, try there. I do 1 to 1.5 c in my abs and it works great. And, you didn't mention ventro glute. When I am pinning 2 or 3 c it's glutes or ventro glutes. Works good. But pin them abs. I have a 4 or 6 pack to choose from, you have 8. 8 new spots!

Top Bottom