Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to get bloods done?

Are you actually worried a doctor is going to turn you in because your test levels are a bit high? I have a family doc that I trust more than anyone. Maybe it's different down there

That would be a HIPPA violation in the USA.
Your doctor has to keep medical info with the patient and him/her self UNLESS
you sign a release for others.

No, a doctor won't tell your family, but he does make note of it in your file, and insurance does see that, and those people will use Anything against you. God forbid you come down with liver disease "oh well we see here that 20 years ago you used illegal drugs, so you're s.o.l."
If I want my bloods I want my bloods, no record, no nothing, I want to know, because I know what i use. If I want to share that with my doc, I can. If not, I don't have to.

The female hormone panel i saw was like $306 where can I find the $65 one?? Lol I looked on privatemdlabs I'll check on labcorp as well

Hey guys is this the test I would want to get done? Do I need one with progesterone if I'm on tren?

Includes: Estradiol, serum; Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH); Luteinizing Hormone (LH); Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Top Bottom