Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start taking bridge

Robbo1980

Hi guys

12 week cycle , test e , masteron and anavar will be finishing soon and then I start my 6 week pct which is hcgenerate , forma , forged , DAA and test infusion.

Never run bridge before but will be grabbing some soon.

Question is would you start taking bridge after your pct or at the start of it ?

Thanks

start it immediately after you complete pct... have you considered running a sarms stack as a bridge along with it?

start it immediately after you complete pct... have you considered running a sarms stack as a bridge along with it?

I would be interested please in what you recommend to run after the pct, never run SARMS before or had any info on it, next cycle not planed till next year February time , thanks bro

I would be interested please in what you recommend to run after the pct, never run SARMS before or had any info on it, next cycle not planed till next year February time , thanks bro

i promise you that you are in good hands with me brother... im happy to guide you through this... start with this... read my articles at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org Then watch some of my videos on youtube... Right after you complete pct, then you can start your sarms bridge... you don't have to wait at all... I am going to give you a full bridge layout with the links on where to get everything you need for it... this will be a perfect cycle to run as your bridge in between cycles... not only will it help to hold your gains but to add to them and clean them up in the process... here you go brother...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom