Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's The Most Weight You Can Possible Gain On Winstrol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUICESEEKER

I don't know if this question has been asked before, i know winstrol is not much of a mass builder. Was wondering if it is possible to gain about 15 of muscle with winstrol only? Can anybody give me a good answer?

Sure

But you could do that on creatine too. You left to many blanks here. How long have you lifted, how do you normaly cycle, are you a hard gainer, how much do you eat.

Winny is great, but not the biggest gainer. If you have not done many cycles you will see results. If you have done cycles add something to it. Like test, and primo. Or test and Fina.

Best luck

only 15 pounds of lean mass? good luck bro you make it sound like that is nothing. also remember juice is not a miracle worker. why don't you just take clen, diet and do lots of cardio-that would make you alot happier,luke

You ask the dumbest fucking questions on here, I wish you would stop it.

Stanozolol is a strong AAS. Most fellows do not take it in big enough doses to make much muscular bw gains, but it is possible. It is also very expensive to use such big dosages.

juice for you personaly, do you think you could gain 15 pounds of LBM on maybe 1 gram a week of cyp? If so then you could gain that much on maybe about 1300-1500 mg of stanozolol a week, but that would be MUCH more expensive.

magdelana said:
Stanozolol is a strong AAS. Most fellows do not take it in big enough doses to make much muscular bw gains, but it is possible. It is also very expensive to use such big dosages.

juice for you personaly, do you think you could gain 15 pounds of LBM on maybe 1 gram a week of cyp? If so then you could gain that much on maybe about 1300-1500 mg of stanozolol a week, but that would be MUCH more expensive.

I agree in theory that high dose would be great. maybe then 15 pounds would be a go. i would not know because i have never tried winny at that dose. in reality that dose would have way to many sides for me. therefore it would make no sense. also juicekeeper i am trying to be nice but did you not not say you were leaving the board?

Dude.. Come on!

How much you gain from winstrol depends on how you eat, train, sleep.... If just come out of a coma and are 120lbs, you will blow up on winstrol.... If you are Ronnie coleman and take 25mg/day, you will lose mass...

If you eat nothing, you will gain nothing.. If you eat like a pig, you will gain a lot.. of fat as well as muscle..

You will not find a better answer than this. Nobody will be able to predict how much weight you will gain of xmg's of winstrol any better than monkeys throwing darts at numbers on a wall..

This is the answer to your question.. There simply is nothing more to add...

THE END
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom