whats good to stack with test E ?

Posted: 30-Oct-2006 08:05 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about whats good to stack with test E ? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I plan on doing about 8 weeks of test E, 500 a week. Whats a good stack to run with it for better results?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 30-Oct-2006, 08:05 PM   #1
United States
I plan on doing about 8 weeks of testosterone enanthate, 500 a week.

Whats a good stack to run with it for better results?
Gallery of maxspeed96ct  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: whats good to stack with test E ?

Old 30-Oct-2006, 08:10 PM   #2

Quote posted by maxspeed96ct

What are your stats and what are your goals? Test can be stacked with almost anything, my favorites are staking it with Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - or Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , also once and a while trenbolone. I'm stracking it right now with Anavar.
Gallery of ForemanRules  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 30-Oct-2006, 08:12 PM   #3
United States
Test enanthate is an excellent base for any cycle. What to stack with it depends on whats your goal, and whats your experience with AS.
Gallery of gautho  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 30-Oct-2006, 08:16 PM   #4

Some ideas:

Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , Turanabol, Var: Frontload
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , trenbolone Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - : Cut or bulk
Winstrol - stanozolol, Var: Cut, last few weeks
testosterone propionate: Frontload

Its really up to you, there are lots of options.
Gallery of ProtienFiend  

Old 30-Oct-2006, 08:18 PM   #5
United States
My goal is strenght/power.

This is my first cyle, right now my my weight is 185lbs .

Max bench is 265
squat is about 305 for 4-5, never tried more
Deadlift is also 305 for about 2 or 3
Gallery of maxspeed96ct  

Old 30-Oct-2006, 08:21 PM   #6
United States

Max bench is 265
For first cycle with goal being strength and power, Dianabol - methandrostenolone - would be a good choice.
Gallery of gautho  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 30-Oct-2006, 08:45 PM   #7
United States
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ,

Dianabol - methandrostenolone -

PCT
Anti-e
Gallery of solidspine  

Old 30-Oct-2006, 08:55 PM   #8

trenbolone and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - are both good for strength/aggressiveness... Dianabol - methandrostenolone - can only be run for a few weeks.... and trenbolone has some crazy sides.... so make your choice accordingly.
Gallery of ProtienFiend  

Lightbulb Re: whats good to stack with test E ?

Old 30-Oct-2006, 10:56 PM   #9
Europe

So many things go well with testosterone enanthate,,,,,Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , trenbolone, Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ,,,,most orals like Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , ANADROL, all work well.
Gallery of ALIN  

Old 30-Oct-2006, 11:20 PM   #10

Max bench is 265
With your stats and at 5'11' and only 185 I would say you need 1-2 more years of natural training. Not to offend you but a 265 bench at your size is below average and a 305 dead lift is also below average.

"the widespread use of steroids and other chemical supplements is frequently an admission that one has run out of training ideas to produce further progress naturally."
-Dr. Mel Siff
Gallery of ForemanRules