Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's going on?!

Saa1027

I recently got bloods for the first time after a week and a half of using RS Transaderm, just to see if it was working . I was horrified by the results and quit using the Transaderm and began the perfect pct protocol. (Hcgenerate,nolvadex-sarms1,clomid-sarms1, even added phytoserms 347x in the mix). I am currently into my 3rd week of the pct and I don't feel any different in the libido department at all, now I'm scared and don't know what to do.

The bloods came back after the week and a half of Transaderm as follows:

Testosterone total - 386 (I'm 30 years old)
LH 1.6
FSH 2.4

My history is I ran a SARMS triple stack earlier in the year and followed that with a 4 week hcgenerate , clomid pct ( felt completely fine and normal).

Later ran 4 weeks of Transaderm at a high dose weeks 2-4 were 18 pumps per day, felt good but had to stop bc of my work schedule and I ran hcgenerate, phytoserms 347x and clomid 4 weeks (felt fine).

Later, I Had time to extend a Transaderm cycle longer then 4 weeks ,so I started this at the recommended 5 pumps for a week and a half and this is when I got blood work done:
1. I was curious to see if transaderm worked
2. I was beginning to feel my libido go to crap. I didn't experience this when I ran the Transaderm for 4 weeks.

I will get bloods done 3 weeks after the pct protocol , but I'm not expecting a successful pct. what would be my next steps of the pct doesn't work?

when you run RS it is normal for your blood work to be suppressed it is a topical testosterone cream, no different then walking in to your doctors and getting testim or androgel

you should have continued running it and not stopped

but if you do decide to stop then run a pct and you will recover

I was expecting my total test to be higher than 386 while using RS Transaderm, so this is why I am scared. I never felt low T sides until this last time with a week and a half of Transaderm.

when you run RS it is normal for your blood work to be suppressed it is a topical testosterone cream, no different then walking in to your doctors and getting testim or androgel

you should have continued running it and not stopped

but if you do decide to stop then run a pct and you will recover

^^^ a week and a half isn't enough time on.. when docs prescribe topical test creams they do it for long term use.

you need to run it longer next time bro. it is working, otherwise your LH and FSH would not be dropping.

Thank you for easing my mind! I will get bloods again after pct to make sure I am up and running again.

Top Bottom