Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's everybody running?

sambo11510

How's it going people?? I figured I'd start a thread and ask what's everybody running for their current cycle and why?

Right now I am 5 weeks out from a powerlifting meet (non tested fed)..

500mgs test e (run this for a while, months that is, bumped up to 750 and just prefer 500 for Myself)
300mgs tren ace a week 10 weeks (bumping to 400 @ 4 weeks out)
600 mgs EQ for 16-20 weeks
50mg dbol ED for 6 weeks bumping to 70mg a day week leading up to meet.

Doing bloods when its all done.
Also gonna finally drop the test dose to a TRT level and cruise on that after EQ is done.

Anyways folks post what you're doing. :).... Don't bash people for either lack of knowledge or if they made a mistake with cycle ... No reason to be douchebags as we are all here for the same reason.

cruising on test e at 150mg per week and using some mt2. im injured so on very little peds and only at hrt (which i need) will be getting back on the following when im better.
1-20 125 sust eod
1-20 200 eq eod
8-12 100 tren e eod
1-5 anadrol 50-100mg

Doing 500mgs test e only cycle. In my second week and today is my fourth pin.
Had a little test fever week 1 but still hit the gym but am also really tiered all the time. But as soon as i hit the gym i feel good.

Was going to run naps with this cycle but as its my second cycle thought i would wait.
If any ones here is from England how do you go about getting your bloods done šŸ˜Š

Test & deca. Just dropped test to 300mg per week, bumped deca from 400 to 600 and in 3 weeks bumping deca to 800.

Doing 500mgs test e only cycle. In my second week and today is my fourth pin.
Had a little test fever week 1 but still hit the gym but am also really tiered all the time. But as soon as i hit the gym i feel good.

Was going to run naps with this cycle but as its my second cycle thought i would wait.
If any ones here is from England how do you go about getting your bloods done šŸ˜Š

How's your diet and sleep man?

Diets clean eating 8 times a day, sleep a bit unsettled, takes me longer to get to sleep and wake up early in the morning.

Diets clean eating 8 times a day, sleep a bit unsettled, takes me longer to get to sleep and wake up early in the morning.

Maybe you're just a heavy sleeper lol I have the opposite problem. I have always had issues sleeping and well tren just makes it worse but I remedy it with some zquil ;)

Top Bottom