Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you currently running?

ANHUR

I've been a long time reader on this forum, and many others. Decided to start posting to see if I can help others out a bit that are looking to learn more, and maybe even learn something new myself.

So with that said, hat are some of the cycles you guys are running currently look like?

I am currently inbetween cycles, just cruising on 250mg of Test and some peptides. Pretty soon I am going to be starting my summer cut which will be a stack of Test, Primo, Tren, Mast, and Winny. Dosages and length are still yet to be determined.

Stats:
Age - 28
Height - 5'9
Weight - 220

500 mg test e and 750 mg eq and 25 mcg t3

also running 60 mg of epistane but i'll switch up to 10-20 mg of superdrol in another week or 2

Is that what you typucally cruise on?

No I usually cruise on 20mg test per day. This is more a low dosed cycle that will increase in dose over time. For the first time in my life I have barely been the gym this month. My diet has not been good etc. So I am getting back in to a good routine and using the added dose to help with size, condition and fullness. I will stay at 40mg per day but add peptides. Then after 6-8 weeks I will start adding in more aas and blast big.

That sounds like a wicked stack for dry muscle gains.

that's the plan, i'm going for a body recomp

currently i'm 175 @ 8-10% and i want to go to 180 @ 6-7%

my arms are now 16.25 inches and i'd like to hit 17

Top Bottom