Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a strong anti-inflammatory

Iv Had Knee Problems And Ankle Problems In The Past And Every Time The Doc Prescribes Me I Believe The 800mg Ibuprofen Which You Have To Have A Script For.....but If You Take Like 600-800mg Of The Otc Kind That Should Work Fine....take With Food Though.

From my experience, Ibuprofen (Advil) is better for pain, and Naproxen (Aleeve) targets inflamation better. I'm sure a prescription from your doc would be even better! :chomp:

I was prescribed diclofenac as Voltarol as an anti-inflammatory but found ibuprofen to be much more effective. Then again one of my friends had bad knee problems and the diclofenac worked like a charm for him.

All you need is constant doses of Motrin (around 800mg/every 4 hours). I know this sounds silly, but give it a week to work it's magic :)

jambookie said:
bextra, it is perscription but it is real easy on the stomach. it really works.

bextra was taken off the market no doctor prescribes it anymore, trust me ive been to 5 diff docts. All I can get is celebrex or cortizone pills.

Top Bottom