Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What info does MoneyGram Require?

Machiavellian Muscle

Plat Hero
Platinum
OK most of my sources in the past have not required moneygram and I usually would not like a paper trail. However, two of my new sources only take WU or MG. The information given to me was different with both sources.

One source gave me his first and last name, country and city
The other gave me the same info plus test question.

If I send MG to another country and give them just first last name and county city info how do they know who to give the money to? Also, if I am order under 800 dollars a time do I have to give a copy of my Driver's License? Also if I have to send 800 to two different people should I go to two different locations and do one transaction each. Let me know what you guys think?

I think you only need to give your own name and address, not ID. Get my drift. For amounts under $900,. the RECEIVER needs to either show ID or answer a test question. For amounts over $900, they must show ID. Make sure you have an approved source, as scammers have been know to request the test question so that they don't have to show ID and then you have no way of knowing who they are.

go to two different locations to do the two transactions just to be safe.....as for the paper trail just use a fake name and address.......keep it under the amount that requires id and you'll be fine.....also if you have name, country of the person you are sending to it'll be no prob......forward him the transaction number and he uses this when he picks up the money so no worries

MG and WU are both pretty much the same. i use places owned by people form the middle east when sending large amounts of money. they never know what the hell they are doing. and have never asked for ID.

one place that i go on a semi-regular basis, they phone everything in because the either don't have a computer or don't know how to work it for MG. so they hand me the phone to talk to the MG rep. their english is horrible so they can't understand what the MG rep is saying to them, nor can the MG rep understand them.

yes, if you have to show id, keep the orders under $1000 and rotate places. when using WU, i never use the same place twice. i drive by a million ofthem on my way to work everyday.

and never used you real name or addy. just pick one out of the phone book and a phone number.

Thanks for all of your replys. Bill thanks for giving me heads up about that test question and scammers. I was going to deal with a new source who is backed by some mods, but they didn't feel comfortable enough fully backing him and said he was new and trying to est himself. I figured I would give it a try, but he is giving me the test question and answer. Not getting a good feeling. I will use my more trusted sources. Thanks again EF

over 1000$ you need to show ID's. Also for some countries like China you need to give your ID's, but I dont cause I know the clerk.

Test question is legit if your source tells you to do so, he'll tell you what the Q&A is. And as Manny said, you do not have to show ID under 1k.....always use a fake name and tell your source the senders' name was fake, and what it was.

Test question doesn't always nmean its a scammer, but I've been scammed when I haven't had to give the test question. Probably coincidental though. It probably wouldn't matter, though.

Top Bottom