WHAT does WINSTROL really do????

Posted: 07-Aug-2007 10:11 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about WHAT does WINSTROL really do???? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i hear about how winstrol is a cutting steroid, does it actually help burn fat, or does it just save muscle while dieting and doing alot of cardio to burn fat?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 07-Aug-2007, 10:11 PM   #1
United States
i hear about how winstrol is a cutting steroid, does it actually help burn fat, or does it just save muscle while dieting and doing alot of cardio to burn fat?
Gallery of ajfab88  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: WHAT does WINSTROL really do????

Old 07-Aug-2007, 10:13 PM   #2

good question
Gallery of GarrisX  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 07-Aug-2007, 10:15 PM   #3
Kazakhstan
Winstrol - stanozolol can be used for both cutting and bulking. it is mainly used for cutting
Gallery of Pat_McCrotch  

Old 07-Aug-2007, 10:16 PM   #4

its binds onto sex hormone binding globulin thus making the test in your system go farther much like Proviron does.

it also has the ability to mediate some of the sides with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - - and trenbolone namely Progesterone issues.

Basically stacking Winstrol with Test and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - is one of those CLASSIC powerful stacks that make you look and feel 1000%
Gallery of OMEGA  

Old 08-Aug-2007, 02:13 AM   #5
Mexico
Quote posted by OMEGA
its binds onto sex hormone binding globulin thus making the test in your system go farther much like Proviron does.

it also has the ability to mediate some of the sides with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - - and trenbolone namely Progesterone issues.

Basically stacking Winstrol with Test and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - is one of those CLASSIC powerful stacks that make you look and feel 1000%
spoken like a child prodigy.
Gallery of holy ghost  

Old 08-Aug-2007, 02:52 AM   #6
United States
its a steriod with no water retention ...u still have to diet and do cardio in order to get lean...winstrol alone wont make u leaner
Gallery of airsmith2k  

Red face Re: WHAT does WINSTROL really do????

Old 08-Aug-2007, 02:56 AM   #7

Quote posted by holy ghost
spoken like a child prodigy.

We prefer "good bro"

Gallery of OMEGA  

Old 08-Aug-2007, 07:32 AM   #8

Quote posted by OMEGA

it also has the ability to mediate some of the sides with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - - and trenbolone namely Progesterone issues.

once again very well said
Gallery of xrsist  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 08-Aug-2007, 08:03 AM   #9
United Kingdom
Test proprionate and winstrol (oral) gave me huge increases in strength, with not too much weight gain (I didn't want weight gain!). It did, however, increase my blood pressure massively, which I didn't expect. One reason why I moved away from using it was that I seemed to get tendon trouble all over.
Gallery of lmm23  

Old 08-Aug-2007, 02:28 PM   #10
cop
Belgium
make your hair fall out
Gallery of cop