what do you think of just Dbol?

Posted: 28-May-2003 07:49 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about what do you think of just Dbol? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just wanted to see what everyone thinks of using just dbol for a first cycle. Will it be affective? Can a person make suffciant gain on just Dbol? Or is it a waste of time? thanks guys peace...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 28-May-2003, 07:49 PM   #1
United States
Just wanted to see what everyone thinks of using just Dianabol - methandrostenolone - for a first cycle.

Will it be affective?
Can a person make suffciant gain on just Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ?
Or is it a waste of time?

thanks guys
peace
Gallery of bicepts101  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-May-2003, 07:57 PM   #2

personally, from everything ive read, Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ads A LOT of size, and strngth, but after wards you loose a lot too becasue most of it is iwater, and its harder to keep the strength then most, i think for my first cycle im going to go with Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - and Winstrol - stanozolol, low sides, no bloat, solid gains, not as fast perhaps, but more cut look when on it.
Gallery of tempest2003  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-May-2003, 08:06 PM   #3
United States
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - with liquidex would be good. Go for about 6 weeks and you should see some good gains...with no water...all quality, keepable gains.
Gallery of Bulldog_10  

Old 28-May-2003, 08:21 PM   #4
United States
I personally will only take Dianabol - methandrostenolone - with another anabolic steroids. The gains IMO just arent keepable gains without some sort of test. Also, I will only take Dianabol - methandrostenolone - for 6 weeks at a time, and this for me is way to short of a cycle. If I cant do a cycle for 6 months or so, I would rather wait till I could.
Gallery of Latamier  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 28-May-2003, 08:49 PM   #5
United States
it will work fine, just have to work hard to maintain your gains.
Gallery of solidspine  

Old 28-May-2003, 08:50 PM   #6
slobberknocker

As with any other steroid, you will lose the water and keep the muscle.

Old 28-May-2003, 09:30 PM   #7

Originally posted by Bulldog_10
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - with liquidex would be good. Go for about 6 weeks and you should see some good gains...with no water...all quality, keepable gains.
At what dosage of liquidex do you think is recommended w/ Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ?
Gallery of MikeyG  

Old 28-May-2003, 09:37 PM   #8
Christmas Island
Originally posted by MikeyG

At what dosage of liquidex do you think is recommended w/ Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ?
depending on your sensitivty, .5mg to 1mg ED.

as someone said, Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and liquidex is like a poor mans anavar.
Gallery of the nature boy  

Old 29-May-2003, 12:12 AM   #9
United States
Hey guys great advise! appreciate it.

you got any more?
Gallery of bicepts101  

Old 29-May-2003, 12:23 AM   #10
Canada
my first "cycle" was Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only for 25mg ED 6weeka. then regular clomid therapy afterwards. put on 15lbs. ate pretty clean. kept 10lbs. started next cycle 4 months after and got the 5 lbs. I lost back in my 4 months off period.

I would've liked to add some test cus Ive seen some otehrs first cycle gains around the 30lbs mark... that would have been dope.

so add some test!!
Gallery of BigDdaGanjalist