What do you think is the best steroid cycle if its your first?

Posted: 17-Feb-2005 01:30 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about What do you think is the best steroid cycle if its your first? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: ??????????????????????????????????...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 17-Feb-2005, 01:30 PM   #1
United States
??????????????????????????????????
Gallery of NoProblems1  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: What do you think is the best steroid cycle if its your first?

Old 17-Feb-2005, 01:32 PM   #2
United States
Quote posted by NoProblems1
??????????????????????????????????
Test only.
Gallery of Stacemranger  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 17-Feb-2005, 01:50 PM   #3
United States
test bro, followed with some proper PCT
Gallery of swordfish151  

Old 17-Feb-2005, 01:52 PM   #4
Sweden
Quote posted by swordfish151
test bro, followed with some proper PCT
ding ding ding ... test bro.. good to see a post askng about this before giving a wild messed up first cycle proposal
Gallery of sweed  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Feb-2005, 01:54 PM   #5
The Shadow

I happen to disagree.....you should run a Class I with a CLASS II to get a synergistic effect.

Instead of test at say 600 mg per week.

why not Test at 400 and an "anabolic" at say, 200 per week?

Old 17-Feb-2005, 02:12 PM   #6
United States
As a first cycle Test at 400 would be fine, considering he's probably younf and inexperienced!
Gallery of mstigi  

Old 17-Feb-2005, 02:14 PM   #7
United States
Quote posted by The Shadow
I happen to disagree.....you should run a Class I with a CLASS II to get a synergistic effect.

Instead of test at say 600 mg per week.

why not Test at 400 and an "anabolic" at say, 200 per week?
I believe your first is your best, many disagree...

Test/Dianabol - methandrostenolone - /Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - /A-Dex/nolva + Proper PCT

Test @ 500mg/week
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - @ 25mg/day/4wks
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - @ 400mg/week
nolva @ 10mg/day
A-Dex @ .5 mg/day

Full PCT with nolva, HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - (optional clomid)
Gallery of patsfan1379  

Old 17-Feb-2005, 03:09 PM   #8
United States
i agree that stacking would most likely yield more mass than test only but thinking long term test only is best IMO

this way you can completely isolate whats going on.. if you run test/Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and get gynecomastia,high blood pressure, acne,boobies you wont know if its the test or teh Dianabol - methandrostenolone - .. if you need an anti you dont know how much is needed because of the 2 compounds..

i would run test first then test + Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - later

also some people respond well at low dosages.. others need high dosage, some respond great to one chem and not much on another chem..

so i would just isolate for my first cycle and then build from there...

good luck
Gallery of Judo Tom  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Feb-2005, 03:34 PM   #9
Italy
Quote posted by mstigi
As a first cycle Test at 400 would be fine, considering he's probably younf and inexperienced!
What does young and inexperienced mean? If you're an experienced lifter and you have never done steroids before, test alone at 400 mg/week would produce great gains if run for 8-10 weeks regardless. If you're too young, you're too young. You shouldn't be doing steroids, period. As far as experience goes, (and I'm assuming you're talking about working out), it would only help if you knew how to work out before you tried steroids. If not, it would be sort of a waste. If you're not talking about working out experience, well then I say this, everyone is inexperienced if they are doing their FIRST cycle. I just didn't understand your quote bro.
Gallery of fugetaboutit  

Old 17-Feb-2005, 03:41 PM   #10
Italy
Quote posted by Judo Tom
i agree that stacking would most likely yield more mass than test only but thinking long term test only is best IMO

this way you can completely isolate whats going on.. if you run test/Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and get gynecomastia,high blood pressure, acne,boobies you wont know if its the test or teh Dianabol - methandrostenolone - .. if you need an anti you dont know how much is needed because of the 2 compounds..

i would run test first then test + Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - later

also some people respond well at low dosages.. others need high dosage, some respond great to one chem and not much on another chem..

so i would just isolate for my first cycle and then build from there...

good luck
I completely agree. You have all these bros here ing about the fact that they don't know what's wrong with them while they are stacking 4 compounds and it's only their first or second cycle. You will never know what's causing what unless you isolate that compound. As a first cycle, test is great. It would only be foolish to not see how you react to test...alone..on your first cycle, or any other steroid for that matter. After, if all went well, then build from there. Be patient, understand your body, see how it reacts, and you will be able to do this (juice) for longer and safer.
Gallery of fugetaboutit